PSA - Spamming in OTC - Updated 2023-04-19

Monkey Man

Super Moderator
I've asked a few times in various threads that it be toned-down to little avail, but now there are rumblings in the back room of taking the ban hammer to perpetrators.

So, if you're one of them I strongly suggest you refrain from heavily repeating ad-hominem pics and GIFs before the murderator starts swinging.

The practice turns virtually every thread into a scrollfest and one that looks and sounds like every other to most members.

UPDATE 2023-04-19

That's much-better folks; well done and thank you!

Scrolling through and reading the threads has instantly become so-much-easier / more-enjoyable; it's like chalk and cheese.

On behalf of everyone who values being able to engage in discussions and / or read them for pleasure, thank you again!

Reminder:
For the general guidelines, see the OTC Rebooted - RULES WITHIN sticky.

Pro tip:

If you find yourself wondering whether or not you should post particular pics / GIFs again, you've probably already made your point and would otherwise be venturing into territory the mods and members wouldn't appreciate.

IOW, if you're thinking, "Should I do it again?", you've likely gone too-far or are treading the limit already.

Back