Questionable Guitars that You Like? NSFTGP

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
Banned
Since it's been so long since the last time anyone made fun of Dr. Tan Grandpa Pants, DDS it got me to thinking maybe we could make fun of ourselves.
What's a guitar you secretly like that most others would look down on you for? Outside of a BC Rich, because everyone secretly loves them so it's like duh, yeah obvious. Off the top of my head, I actually kind of like the Gibson Theadore. I wouldn't not rock one. Unless it was the standard model, because those are ugly and you should be ashamed of yourself for secretly liking them. So what about y'all? Don't be afraid, we're all here to support and love each other. No one is going to judge.

1722846424959.jpeg

Despite brand reputation of being cheap copies I'll proudly rock any of my Hondo guitars. Most people would look at you in disapproval if you said you played a Hondo, but the ones made of solid wood are actually good quality and play well.

1722856095285.png

Digging the offset Warlock. I could be into if not for the inlays.
A regular warlock would definitely be at the top of my list, I just don't think they're taboo enough anymore to talk about here.

Strandberg…where function fucks form.
You have to post a pic of one though. For science.

Despite brand reputation of being cheap copies I'll proudly rock any of my Hondo guitars. Most people would look at you in disapproval if you said you played a Hondo, but the ones made of solid wood are actually good quality and play well.

View attachment 329565
Yeah, I think the pro models were made at Tokai and Matsumoku. Golden era Japan. Not sure the full deal with the Samick built stuff, though.

I was thinking the moderne wasn't going to pop up that soon. The Zakk Wylde model is probably the least ugly of them :ROFLMAO:

No one is going to judge.

View attachment 329550
I am absolutely judging you. Not just for posting these abortions from Gibson, but for the ridiculous mega-stringed monstrosities you post as NGD!! I've tried so hard to be kind, thinking "maybe this person has some sort of frontal lobe issue, or maybe you had some bad dental work that caused you to loose all taste"...but clearly this thread you have created is just some way to justify your almost criminal abuse of color/shape/excessive strings in the musical instrument format. I have notified Homeland Security and the FBI so that a profile can be worked up on you for future prosecution, if and when it will be needed. Please...seek professional help.

I am absolutely judging you. Not just for posting these abortions from Gibson, but for the ridiculous mega-stringed monstrosities you post as NGD!! I've tried so hard to be kind, thinking "maybe this person has some sort of frontal lobe issue, or maybe you had some bad dental work that caused you to loose all taste"...but clearly this thread you have created is just some way to justify your almost criminal abuse of color/shape/excessive strings in the musical instrument format. I have notified Homeland Security and the FBI so that a profile can be worked up on you for future prosecution, if and when it will be needed. Please...seek professional help.

So, what you're really trying to say is that you love my ML? Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️

RottingcorpseFavGuitarOfAllTime.jpg

So, what you're really trying to say is that you love my ML? Thanks! ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 329592
I'm so glad Elliott is no longer alive to see what his son did to his Flagship company. Note that Elliott's wife had to sue their son for what he did at Dean after his fathers death. This actual guitar is not only proof of my previous post, it's proof that you support the bastardization of classic guitar design. What happened to you as a child...were you sent to school without breakfast? What happened that made you this way? What could possibly be the reason for you to spend money on this...this....fuck... I don't know what to call it! Congratulations on purchasing the ONLY Dean guitar more offensive than the Wangcaster. I have to go now. I have to rinse my eyes out with Clorox.

Back