RAFFLE 🎟 Diezel HERBERT MK3 (details within)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChuggNorris
ChuggNorris
Banned
I'm going to attempt a raffle like has been seen here before. This will be for a very mint, tech owned Diezel Mkiii.

My pops officially passed away Monday at 6:11pm. He lost the long battle with the C word. I've decided to help my mother out with the knowledge in mind that I'm supposed to inherit the house & the land when she goes which hopefully will be many years from now but they had quite alot of expenses insurance didn't cover them all especially after death. They are/he was good folks always lived clean. I have plenty of equipment & the herbert is like having a sports car in a garage that never goes anywhere.

If there's not enough interest in this or not enough PP activity after a few days, possibly a week? I will refund the PPs and sell it outright on here. I've had a couple of members reach out about it after I first mentioned this idea before he actually passed. Going to try this as a fun way to possibly give more people who wouldn't normally have the opportunity a chance at one of the most revered amps on the board.

****Entry****
* $25 per entry with no limit
* Live youtube drawing (9/15)

**The tickets 🎟 will be labeled with usernames. 1 ticket per entry, if you have 3 entries you have 3 tickets with your username written on the back in the pot.**

**There will be TWO live drawings assuming there is enough entries to complete the raffle**

*FIRST DRAWING IS FOR THE HERBERT*

***Bonus Prize***
The second place drawing will be for a PAIR of broken in 16ohm Vintage 30 speakers!! Both drawings will happen back to back LIVE.

(Comment with your entries so we can keep track of them here also to avoid confusion)

Goal for live drawing = Sunday, Sep 15
Real tickets will be used, shook around good and revealed in real time. Which will be linked here.

Let's see how this goes 🎫
(Pics will be uploaded in thread)

((Edit: I can see this isn't going to have any interest compared to those supposed wizard "st judes sick children" raffles. It's interesting that there's actual families that they can directly donate to. Theres multiple forum members with dying relatives. But the only thing that gets the juices flowing is obviously pretending that they are donating to a hospital that has donation flow and 200 million dollar reserves at any time.. but they gonna send "6,000" to help the "sick children of st judes"?? Really people? 😒That doesn't even make sense for one, from a common sense monetary standpoint. Why dont they help any of the forum families? And for 2, there's no proof whatsoever even of that in the first place.. But its cool I understand how these things work on a wizard based forum 🫠))

Last edited:
Tech owned ? You got one of my old Herbies? Sorry about your pops

Tech owned ? You got one of my old Herbies? Sorry about your pops

I've been an electronics tech for over 10 years brotha. My pops was a tube guy and so was my grandpa. I still remember being a kid at a bench looking at ohm meters and soldering iron and smelling it all and being fascinated. It's only natural I ended up being highly into schematics and teching at least part time since I can remember.

No I bought this amp from Musicians Friend. It's never seen any type of life outside my house.

And thanks. We knew it was coming so it eased the "surprise" factor... but my mom obviously not used to being alone so that's the roughest part to be seeing when I visit. He passed in silence. And completely out of it on the medicine they were pumping into him. He had been fighting that for roughly 5 years. It got super bad last few months and hospice was in their house the last 2-3 weeks. He passed with her by him and she texted me afterwards. Cremation, no burial. Per his requests.

I've been an electronics tech for over 10 years brotha. My pops was a tube guy and so was my grandpa. I still remember being a kid at a bench looking at ohm meters and soldering iron and smelling it all and being fascinated. It's only natural I ended up being highly into schematics and teching at least part time since I can remember.

No I bought this amp from Musicians Friend. It's never seen any type of life outside my house.

And thanks. We knew it was coming so it eased the "surprise" factor... but my mom obviously not used to being alone so that's the roughest part to be seeing when I visit. He passed in silence. And completely out of it on the medicine they were pumping into him. He had been fighting that for roughly 5 years. It got super bad last few months and hospice was in their house the last 2-3 weeks. He passed with her by him and she texted me afterwards. Cremation, no burial. Per his requests.
I’m super sorry man . I fucking hate this shit . My dads got cancer atm too and it’s numbing . Just no words

I’m super sorry man . I fucking hate this shit . My dads got cancer atm too and it’s numbing . Just no words

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear. We live in the absolute most toxic food wise etc etc country I can think of. And the C is a billion dollar industry. I personally feel he would have lived longer without what they did for "treatment". I stay away from a doctor at all costs because of all this stuff.

However don't lose hope, there's still a chance he can beat it. The point of no return is when the treatment kills your healthy cells and innune system to the point your body is literally too weak to fight off the bad cells. The Healthcare system is a complete racket of the highest order.

And old timers are stubborn. He never did quit smoking until he literally couldn't breath or get around the last few weeks. But the chemicals in this stuff has changed over the decades. It's straight up poison now.

Keep good energy though, I hope fully for your pops to climb the mountain hes on and make it safely back down.

The C has increased so much in just a few years, and literally everything that's laced in your products etc etc can be linked to it. It's shameful really.

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear. We live in the absolute most toxic food wise etc etc country I can think of. And the C is a billion dollar industry. I personally feel he would have lived longer without what they did for "treatment". I stay away from a doctor at all costs because of all this stuff.

However don't lose hope, there's still a chance he can beat it. The point of no return is when the treatment kills your healthy cells and innune system to the point your body is literally too weak to fight off the bad cells. The Healthcare system is a complete racket of the highest order.

And old timers are stubborn. He never did quit smoking until he literally couldn't breath or get around the last few weeks. But the chemicals in this stuff has changed over the decades. It's straight up poison now.

Keep good energy though, I hope fully for your pops to climb the mountain hes on and make it safely back down.

The C has increased so much in just a few years, and literally everything that's laced in your products etc etc can be linked to it. It's shameful really.
I feel like we all will get it at some point . It’s so common . It’s like everyday a new person I know has it

Really sorry to hear about your Dad. Mine passed away a few years back from the big C. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear about that, Chugg. My dad passed away back on July 20th from cancer. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back