Ratt: Invasion of Your Privacy - 1985

I remember buying this album in the summer of 1985. School had just gotten out, and my mom drove my buddy and I to a mall so we could each buy a copy of this album. I have a vivid memory of the two of us standing in the store with our albums, drooling over the cover.

:)

This and Theater of Pain were my first cassette tapes. 6th grade.

Edited to add, I still love the cover.
Marianne Gravatte.

Last edited:
Saw Ratt open for Ozzy on the BATM tour in 1984.

What a great show!!!!!!
I first saw them open for Sabbath in February 84 , about a month before Out Of The Cellar was released. Let’s just say the Sabbath crowd didn’t care for them much lol but by summer time they had a hit album and were headlining auditoriums and theaters here

What a great show!!!!!!

Saw them with Ozzy this night in Toronto too👍
And yes, a great show, I became a Warren De fan that night.

IMG_6678.jpeg

What a great show!!!!!!

Lucky you. I had to sit through Slade opening for Ozzy when I saw that tour at the Cow Palace in SF (they were mercilessly booed their entire set).

Anyway, I remember I used to blast Invasion quite a bit on a boom box at the first job I ever had (graveyard shift at a 24-hour gas station). Those were the days.

Lucky you. I had to sit through Slade opening for Ozzy when I saw that tour (they were mercilessly booed their entire set).

Anyway, I remember I used to blast Invasion quite a bit on a boom box at the first job I ever had (graveyard shift at a 24-hour gas station). Those were the days.
I think 70s Slade kicks ass but they didn’t go over to well here either

Back