Renegade foot controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter chasing shadows
  • Start date Start date
C

chasing shadows

New member
i have a Renegade foot switch that does not have the cord to it. I used a five pin connector with a snake to conect to my amp. I sold the Renegade but still have the foot switch. If any one could have a use for it shot me a pm.
 
You could use it to hit people with, throw it at people, use it as a paper weight, or, it is pretty strong so you could use it as a hammer! Just some suggestions, please let me know if you need any more ideas, I'm sure I can come up with a few more.
 

Similar threads

nothingeined
Replies
2
Views
321
Thetorch777
T
Rising Farce
Replies
4
Views
235
Rising Farce
Rising Farce
G
Replies
4
Views
245
grrr_me_scary
G
Back
Top