ReSpam: Mesa 295........ price drop

Juggernaut

$500 + shipping and I'll eat paypal costs.

IM002228.jpg

She's in good condition, works perfectly, and sounds AWESOME!

I posted over in the "Amps 4 sale" section on your Spam for it, but I'll post here too, if it's not sold...

How does it sound compared to a 2:90 or 2/90/2? I am interested, but I am not familiar with Boogie sounds except newer rectos, and even those I don't know that much.

Let me see....

It's a REAL solid tone, loud as hell. Basically the same power section as in the Mark series amps, but times 2.

I like it every bit as much as I did my 2:90. I havent played a 2-90-2 but I would bet the VHT is better, but 2 times the price too.

Honestly I thought it was a KILLER deal when I bought it for $550....

No offense, but I hope it doesn't sell. I need time to sell enough blood or my extra car. Whichever comes first. Damn, it sucks being gearless.

You know, I heard that those guys who stand on the corner bumming for cash turn a good profit.

Hmmmmmmmm.........

:|::QBB:
RV8guy":5037a said:
No offense, but I hope it doesn't sell. I need time to sell enough blood or my extra car. Whichever comes first. Damn, it sucks being gearless.

:gethim:

:|::QBB:
RV8guy":5037a said:
You know, I heard that those guys who stand on the corner bumming for cash turn a good profit.

Hmmmmmmmm.........

:lol:

Shit!! this day just keeps getting worse. First your smokin' deal and now I found a Mesa Coliseum 300 on Fleabay.

Somebody can have my 4X12 after I shoot myself in the head. :cry:

dammit dude...if i had the money it would be MINE!!! :(

i get good deals when i buy gear, but when other good deals come up im always fuxored. dammit!

email tobiahtayo @msn.com ill take it and organise ups to collect. I have a contact with a contract... I live in the uk and have the paypal ready....

Back