richie Sambora guitar rack by Rack Systems

RACKSYSTEMS

Here is a new rack I just finished for Richie Sambora. Guitar comes into the rack and hits 2 RJM Effect Gizmo's with all the pedals in them. Then it hits the Custom Suhr amp switcher which i added a line out . The Suhr switcher switches between 2 heads of choice into a dry cab. The line level portion of the rig can be used in 2 ways. One is with the line out to feed the line level effects and the other is the BAE mic pre. Any way either feeds the line level effects and then to the power amp or the D.I. Enjoy

IM0000302.jpg

IM000033.jpg

IM000034.jpg

IM000035.jpg

IM000031.jpg

IM000032.jpg

IM000036.jpg

RACKSYSTEMS":20j9i43g said:
Here is a new rack I just finished for Richie Sambora. Guitar comes into the rack and hits 2 RJM Effect Gizmo's with all the pedals in them. Then it hits the Custom Suhr amp switcher which i added a line out . The Suhr switcher switches between 2 heads of choice into a dry cab. The line level portion of the rig can be used in 2 ways. One is with the line out to feed the line level effects and the other is the BAE mic pre. Any way either feeds the line level effects and then to the power amp or the D.I. Enjoy

IM0000302.jpg

IM000033.jpg

IM000034.jpg

IM000035.jpg

IM000031.jpg

IM000032.jpg

IM000036.jpg

Wow, nice work... That's a lotta shit to string cables to... I feel naked with only my Pedal Train II board and 4 space rack! LOL! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I told Richie I didn't mind him bumping me in line. Time to get busy on my Marsha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steve

Hey Dave was wondering if you could tell me if you make your own cables for the pedal powers
if so, where do you get them? I kind of looked around but didn't see anything.
I was planning on making some custom power cables for pedal power in my rack

I make the cables from some unterminated ones I get from voodoo lab. They are long and have no end in one side. I cut them and then solder on a end. Dave

Hi to everybody. My very first post!

The new rack looks awesome. Some nice pedals in there. Great work.

And I got two questions.

1. Are the pedal potis already set the way Sambora uses them?

2. What cables and connectors are used?

Thanks and congratultions!!!

By the way: What happened to Samboras all time favorite the Boss SD-1?

The pedals are not set at all. The cable is Mogami 2319 and connectors are a custom made switchcraft clones that are way better then the switchcraft ones. They last for ever unlike the switchcraft. As far as the Boss they told me to get a OD-1 so don't know.

Nice work! ( Note to self - I gotta clean up my rack)
Hey Dave, what rack shelves are you using for the pedals?
And also, what kind of right angle plugs do you use on your cables?

chumbucket":ohyl751f said:
Nice work! ( Note to self - I gotta clean up my rack)
Hey Dave, what rack shelves are you using for the pedals?
And also, what kind of right angle plugs do you use on your cables?

look two posts above

RACKSYSTEMS":ohyl751f said:
The pedals are not set at all. The cable is Mogami 2319 and connectors are a custom made switchcraft clones that are way better then the switchcraft ones. They last for ever unlike the switchcraft. As far as the Boss they told me to get a OD-1 so don't know.

switch craft right angle link
http://www.switchcraft.com/products/jack-137.html

Are these really the pedals he uses? Because I saw oneof his boards from earlier in the year, and it had a POG, Evh Flanger, SD-1, Ibanez CS9, Uni-Vibe, and Klon. Just wondering because this is completely different

Back