• Thread starter Thread starter lowmantotempole
  • Start date Start date
RIP

This is the best guitar I’ve ever owned

Attachments

• Vixen.jpg
    Vixen.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 1,458
RIP. I was one of the few that received a black Friday guitar from him. I talked to him on the phone seemed ok to me at least........bummer

Sucks the guy died. Had a lot of demons and mental health issues. Had some really terrible business practices and lied to/ripped off a lot of people. But that's all in the past now, I guess.

napalmdeath":epjga2xb said:
Metlupass2":epjga2xb said:
DragonCrestPC":epjga2xb said:
Wtf, any source?

Nope, just random FB posts for now. One dude said he was taking pain killers and passed away Thursday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1158270043

Read the same. Died in his sleep after taking pain killers.

trust me -easy to do. happened to me about 6 months ago. wife gave me 10x my normal dose. Liquid oxycodone. Just went to sleep. Woke right up when they hit me with narcan. chilling experience. a few days before while in the hospital they did the same with a muscle relaxer...10x normal dose. slept like a baby. :doh: I assume he had issues right? shame....rip

What a shame. His guitars were one of a kind. I absolutely loved this guitar, but being a sit down player ended up selling it to o forum member

JackBootedThug":3myao79i said:
napalmdeath":3myao79i said:
Metlupass2":3myao79i said:
DragonCrestPC":3myao79i said:
Wtf, any source?

Nope, just random FB posts for now. One dude said he was taking pain killers and passed away Thursday.

trust me -easy to do. happened to me about 6 months ago. wife gave me 10x my normal dose. Liquid oxycodone. Just went to sleep. Woke right up when they hit me with narcan. chilling experience. a few days before while in the hospital they did the same with a muscle relaxer...10x normal dose. slept like a baby. :doh: I assume he had issues right? shame....rip

i have heard the Narcan revival is brutal.

mooncobra":utc7j1cn said:
JackBootedThug":utc7j1cn said:
napalmdeath":utc7j1cn said:
Metlupass2":utc7j1cn said:
DragonCrestPC":utc7j1cn said:
Wtf, any source?

i have heard the Narcan revival is brutal.

I cant say about Narcan shot or nasal spray but I got addicted to opiates after my first marriage. I was in the beginning stages of withdrawal when this girl I was dating gave me 2 suboxone tablets and since I still had some opiates in my system it sent me into precipitated withdrawal. I had been dope sick almost daily for varying lengths of time but nothing was a shitty as this. Instantly pouring sweat with chills and puking. I would gladly french kiss someone with the flu than experience that again.

Opiod addiction is a motherfucker. Each time you take more its just hitting a "snooze" button until your next dope sickness. Its basically a full time job trying not to be sick nevermind actually feeling high. I wouldnt wish that life on anyone. We lose so many great talents, friends, and family to this shit. Thank Jeebus that Fentanyl wasnt as widespread when I was fucking up or I would be dead.

the fentanyl is no joke. we are getting lots of exposures at work because of Carfentanyl. it's 10x stronger or more concentrated. fuckin wooly rhino tranquilizer.

Whichever forum member purchased scottosan's former Vixen, let yourself be known!

If there's any way
Oh, I'll be the first in line
We'll make a deal this time

Wow, sad to hear, my BRJ is the best guitar I've ever played.

thegame":1qdlv7nd said:
Whichever forum member purchased scottosan's former Vixen, let yourself be known!

If there's any way
Oh, I'll be the first in line
We'll make a deal this time

That would be our boy Rottingcorpse.

I still remember the drive up to Hesperia from San Diego in the late 90’s, ‘98 I think, to visit BC Rich and had the pleasure of meeting Senior before he passed. Got sunburnt as shit because being young and dumb I rented a convertible for the drive and didn’t wear sunblock..lol. Junior was very cool and showed us around. I ended up ordering a custom V and was, at least per Junior, the first person to ever get a V with the widow headstock. Junior treated me well and the guitar build and delivery was super smooth. Got a complete custom guitar, neck shape etc and it was about $1600 back then.

Back