ROADWHORES UNITE!!! (Ibanez Roadstar)

• Thread starter Thread starter JJ Pistols
  • Start date Start date
JJ Pistols
JJ Pistols
I got a couple, neither with the original neck

the flame one I got on craigslist with hardcase for $35, complete - needed cleaning and setup - still gotta get those damn stickers off, I hate paper stickers

the black body was a gimme, from a friend - put an SX neck on it that I traded for, so really it's a very nearly free guitar

lets see some Roadstars/Blazers etc.

HQ4.jpg

sxrs.jpg

HQ3130.jpg

rs2.jpg

earlier try with an Epi neck - looks cooler but it didn't line up quite right

JJ Pistols":faa57 said:
wow this place is fuckin boring
most of the traffic is still in the amp forum. it would be cool to get some HCEGF people over here... Krashpad would liven things up pretty quick.

JJ Pistols":5e93e said:
there's so few good ones left :(

Yeah...and I anit helping matters by comming here:D

Course you could just start talking to yourself in the thread or discussing your lunch again.

BTW, Hi yall :twisted:

k4df4l":068f0 said:
Yeah...and I anit helping matters by comming here:D

Course you could just start talking to yourself in the thread or discussing your lunch again.

BTW, Hi yall :twisted:

bbq sausage was pretty tasty

what'd you have? not cereal again?

JJ Pistols":1437e said:
bbq sausage was pretty tasty

what'd you have? not cereal again?

sesame teriyaki grilled chicken with fresh chopped chipolte peppers..homemade and tasty fo shizzle.

JJ Pistols":6e6e3 said:
with pepper beer?

water:shock:

When they do the bbq sausage, do they seve it with peppers and onions? Grilled sausage sandwich w/ peppers and onions is a summer staple...mmm, almost better than a cheese steak sometimes.

Gotta get Mazi in this snoozer w/ his ibanez collection.

I just did all meat and bread, with a touch of sauce -- no girly vegetables for me ;)

yeah, Mazi can liven it up

I'd love a black roadstar with a BWB guard and maple neck and board....mmmmmmmm... '70s Fender Gungy look, but without the quality problems.

JJ Pistols":6b173 said:
wow this place is fuckin boring
So? Getting to the point now where just about the whole damned internet is boring. I feel like the guy in the cable internet access add. "You have now reached the end of the www"

Kevman":22b3e said:
So? Getting to the point now where just about the whole damned internet is boring. I feel like the guy in the cable internet access add. "You have now reached the end of the www"

hey Kev - seeing what's outside the Cesspool, too? guitars drags ass in here, but amps can be amusing - seems to be a little bit higher average IQ and social skills at this place so far, but a few more posts and I ought to be able to bring that down to a comfy level :D

:bump:
Cool little BumP guys.
Anyone have one of those Ibanez Proline guitars that were kind sandwiched in between the Roadwhores and RGs?

guitar_played":04df6 said:
+1
perhaps a migration from EG will begin?
The guitar forum here is kind of dead.

I think this place was set up as more of an alternative to the overbearing mod behavior at HC Amp forum. We really don't have that prob at HCEG so a migration will be tough to initiate, especially when there's other forums already struggling to get traffic away from ze cesspoole.

Back