Santana's Dumble

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
I guess the haunting mids are in the fingers

Reactions: rsm
This amp was originally designed and built for fusion guitarist Larry Carlton. There’s that fucking L word again! I guess Mr. Carlton at some point had violated Dumble’s Do Not Sell Your Amp to Anyone Ever policy. Yet another reason to not trust anyone named Larry.

Sorry, Tim Pierce's over the top clickbait videos suck. The best Les Paul ever. Next month, I bought the best Les Paul I've ever heard. Most amazing Les Paul ever. Listen to the bells. The bowel I mean vowel sounds. OH MOST AMAZING AMP EVER. Dude obviously doesn't make enough as a session man or he wouldn't be reduced to making retarded clickbait like that. The most GARBAGE gear VIDEOS I've EVER WATCHED.

i can only imagine how my line6 uber metal pedal would sound through that, its gotta be glorious
Touch sensitive djent. It even sounds like a new metal genre.

Here’s my dumble overdrive with built in reverb. But first let’s run my boss katana through the effects loop with an MT-2 into an MT-2 into a noise gate in the front end. I’ll be playing my 9 string. (Turns all knobs to 10)

Where's @Ben Waylin with the gay polyphia gif?
giphy.gif

Approximately twenty-five years ago, I was at Ultrasound, Carlos was there meeting with Gene, and Tony Bruno, purchasing a Dumble.

Back