Saw a really cool one off Metallica show on Sunday

• Thread starter Thread starter acidvoodoo
  • Start date Start date
acidvoodoo
acidvoodoo
It was a tribute to their original managers. They only played songs from the first two albums. Rectos/Marks/Marshall’s decorated the stage🤘🏻

16487355-B9CF-45DA-90B3-6486CAF06942.jpeg

49AE6DC3-823D-40FC-AB52-1B8B993F252C.jpeg

582CA6C5-940C-4C1A-97A0-8C4C7A43482B.jpeg

F071FE78-D278-43D6-B003-7BCC82DF46C9.jpeg

Awesome.

Lived 5mn from John and Marsha Z. in the Peoples Democratic Republic of NJ growing up (pops still lives up there).

I know Marsha died a little while back. They were very nice people.

At what point in life do you come to the realization that your too old to pull off the black fingernail polish?

As a side note, Ace Frehley was the only guitarist who pulled that off.

I feel better getting that heaviness off my chest…..continue.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

At what point in life do you come to the realization that your too old to pull off the black fingernail polish?

As a side note, Ace Frehley was the only guitarist who pulled that off.

I feel better getting that heaviness off my chest…..continue.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I did notice Kirk was looking extra feminine 🤷🏻‍♂️ but he did shred his ass off so whatever

I saw when Tix went on sale (I'm 45mn away in Miami). Wasn't dropping that kinda coin to see them again, tho.

Awesome stage set up! How did it sound. I saw them in 2016 in the Alamo dome and they where the loudest I have ever seen. Super clear.

Awesome stage set up! How did it sound. I saw them in 2016 in the Alamo dome and they where the loudest I have ever seen. Super clear.
The band sounded excellent and was on point. Some songs James vocals were meh but I was expecting the early tunes were gonna be tough to sing. They looked like they were truly enjoying themselves and having a blast.

Looks like the tube is getting all the clips up

The band sounded excellent and was on point. Some songs James vocals were meh but I was expecting the early tunes were gonna be tough to sing. They looked like they were truly enjoying themselves and having a blast.

Looks like the tube is getting all the clips up

That’s badass!

Back