Saw the Gibson Toni Iommi SG monkey for 2020

• Thread starter Thread starter ElectricVoodoo
  • Start date Start date
ElectricVoodoo
ElectricVoodoo
So I inquired here at the Music Zoo.
Very limited run of 50 for left handed and 50 for right handed.
$20,000

I was thinking around 10k. I was off.

for lawyers and doctors only
how ironic .......BACK STREET KIDS FROM BIRMINGHAM

They emailed me right back with the price.
Crazy

That is total B.S. LOL .... Ok collectors who can't play 4 chords will be jumping on this one :confused: :lol: :LOL:

For 20K I will need the guitar along with Tony to jump on a plane and come by for the day have a few pints and hang... Like that's gonna happen :D

You guys are being ridiculous about the price and obviously didn't read the whole description. The guitar is $20,000 but that is not for just the guitar. There are other items included with the price:

- Thimbles for fingers to authentically play like Tony
- Several ashes from Bill Ward's "burned beard" event
- One brick from City of Birmingham
- Gold cross necklace

:D :D :D

romanianreaper":1qqrpqj7 said:
You guys are being ridiculous about the price and obviously didn't read the whole description. The guitar is $20,000 but that is not for just the guitar. There are other items included with the price:

- Gold cross necklace

Well shit.. I was gonna jump in and complain but after reading this I need to know how soon they can ship it!!!! :lol: :LOL:

I would not pay one penny more then $19,000!’
Theses fools are out of their mind!!

phil b":r2emwutg said:
romanianreaper":r2emwutg said:

- Gold cross necklace

Well shit.. I was gonna jump in and complain but after reading this I need to know how soon they can ship it!!!! :lol: :LOL:

:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

You could probably buy the Epiphone Toni Iommi model and it would sound and play better than that thing.

Should just order a Jaydee instead since that's what he actually plays.

Thunkful":2g2qw53c said:
You could probably buy the Epiphone Toni Iommi model and it would sound and play better than that thing.

Well thats kind of a stretch. Not to knock the Epi TI SG, but..

Pricing is ridiculous.

You can custom order a Jaydee Old Boy, the exact guitar Tony has used for the last forty years, for $3000.

Not only that, but Tony's Gibson was just a modified 1964 SG Special with the major modification being the pickups, which can be bought from both Jaydee and John Birch. You can buy a real 1964 SG Special for a quarter of the cost of the Gibson, or if you don't want to modify a vintage model, this year Gibson is reintroducing the SG Special historic reissue for $3000.

Three options to get an Iommi SG, all of them a fraction of the cost of the Gibson. Insane.

GreatRedDragon":ykf3zcj3 said:
Pricing is ridiculous.

You can custom order a Jaydee Old Boy, the exact guitar Tony has used for the last forty years, for $3000.

Awesome!! I just went to the website and saw these. Man, I might get one of those down the road!!

The monkey sticker alone has to be worth at least $16,000 - 17,000!

I cannot understand this. $20K. I hope none of them sell and they end up on clearance for $19k. Then I would totally buy one ?

? I can’t wait to see the price of the Adam Jones sig.

Back