Show your RACK!

• Thread starter Thread starter jonny toetags
  • Start date Start date
jonny toetags
jonny toetags
Inspired by Juggernaut's thread and my own interest.

My old "budget"/"i'm broke" rack

rack3.jpg

Check out the pictures section of adadepot.com. there's a LOT of nice racks over there!

I'll post pics of my old Mesa rack in a bit....

>|<>QBB<
vultures":6ee6e said:
My old "budget"/"i'm broke" rack

rack3.jpg

Hey vultures,
What do those Rockmaster Pre's sound like? I've seen them around quite a bit, but not heard much about them.

>|<>QBB<
CaseyCor":0fe0c said:
>|<>QBB<

Hey vultures,
What do those Rockmaster Pre's sound like? I've seen them around quite a bit, but not heard much about them.

I think they sound pretty sweet. It can get 80's metal tones, as well as rock and it served it's use to me for death metal. I pretty much pulverize everything I play with massive amounts of gain, and it had a lot. It can lay it on thick or loose if you want it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not gonna sound like a higher end amp or anything. It runs $200 street price, and even though its sweet it's $200 for a reason.

Not exactly a "rack" but rack units :D Not shown is another mp1 and a dunlop 2sr rack wah:
14.jpg

>|<>QBB<
CoachZ":37dcf said:
Out of curiousity, you use the Recto as a poweramp - 4nkam?

Yeah sometimes :) Other times I will put the preamps into the frontend of a jc120 head (Which sounds surprisingly decent) and also use the recto via the gcx. I'm having some noise issues though so I might change things up pretty soon.

IMG_7234.jpg

Gonna get rid of the tuner and slap this in a regular 2 spacer so I can tuck it under my head without it teetering!

Here's a couple of my old Racks.....I miss the Triaxis/2:90 BADLY!!!!

IM001771.jpg

IM001803.jpg

>|<>QBB<
jonny toetags":1b3ae said:
Inspired by Juggernaut's thread and my own interest.

1gear.jpg

Before:

Picture%20136.jpg

After (Photoshopped, still don't have it back from Bradshaw yet)

photoshopped%20rack.jpg

Back