Simple observation as to how 'accurate' CNN is with Covid flu death rate reporting.

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Giga.Blast
Giga.Blast
Banned
It would make no sense to fabricate this and I suggest anyone else interested to take a moment and check it for yourself.

On CNN Cable (fake) News station they have a Covid Flu "death meter" to the upper-right corner that is supposedly keeping the current U.S. tally, I guess.

Here's a tally for just 3 consecutive days. :aww:

On 11/28/2020 it showed 266,970 dead from the Covid Flu
On 11/29/2020 is showed 266,940 dead from the Covid Flu
Today -- 11/30/2020 it shows 266,887 dead from the Covid Flu

NICE Work!

On 11/3/2020 Donald Exposed the entire failed Democratic no-party for what it's worth.

SIMPLY NOTHING BUT AN IMPRISONED COUNTRY.

:)

giphy.gif

:aww:

It would make no sense to fabricate this and I suggest anyone else interested to take a moment and check it for yourself.

On CNN Cable (fake) News station they have a Covid Flu "death meter" to the upper-right corner that is supposedly keeping the current U.S. tally, I guess.

Here's a tally for just 3 consecutive days. :aww:

On 11/28/2020 it showed 266,970 dead from the Covid Flu
On 11/29/2020 is showed 266,940 dead from the Covid Flu
Today -- 11/30/2020 it shows 266,887 dead from the Covid Flu

NICE Work!

On 11/3/2020 Donald Exposed the entire failed Democratic no-party for what it's worth.

SIMPLY NOTHING BUT AN IMPRISONED COUNTRY.

:)

What channel shows reliable accurate news? Do any, or are some more accurate than others?

The actual numbers come from the CDC not from CNN. I'd be curious what Fox News posted at the same time.

Again, that's assuming there's any veracity to your claim. Was it a USPS subcontractor who saw those numbers?

Back