Skid Row x Lzzy Hale - Reno, NV Set (not including "Resurrected" and "Piece Of Me"), in 4K. 5-31-24

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
I love Lizzy hale, but these videos show just what a beast Sebastian was back in his prime, she's got a monster voice and she's really
reaching on some of these notes. Sounds like she's trying to as much like him as she can.... that's a tough call

I don’t know, man, I wouldn’t kick her off stage. I’d be thrilled to play with a vocalist like her whether she’s copying somebody or not.

Meh. The crowd roars when she does a scream but I don’t hear any heft to her voice. Scratchy screams are OK maybe even good but not worth the pub she’s getting IMO. They mentioned her shows with SR today on Trunk Nation like she was the second coming. I don’t think she sucks or anything just not getting all the extreme love for it.

LF: Vocalist

Do better then Lzzy @ skid row and I'll provide 800 songs to sing to, purchase your whisky, and may even provide back rubs **

** Chances of back rubs increases with red leather. Offer null and void when waistline is larger than mine. May still provide whisky and backing tracks if first requirement is met. Offer particularly valid in MI, though there are a LOT of airline points in the cache.

Back