so...how the hell ya doin?

• Thread starter Thread starter JJ Pistols
  • Start date Start date
JJ Pistols
JJ Pistols
this forum moves too slow

I'm JJ - just got off a busy day at work, got my rent together, and I'm tired

looking forward to playing my guitar for awhile, maybe watching something on youtube (MST3K?)

got a show Friday and Saturday nights this weekend, good slots in the lineup, feeling good

but tired

so...how the hell you doin?

i stopped by a store today and now i've got TELE GAS!
I really like the new highway 1 telecaster.
I also checked out a dave mustaine V with SD actives. It was a cool axe, but i'd have to try it standing up tos ee how it balances.
The dean hardtail was nice too.
ESP Alexi Laiho V felt nice but i didn't bother plugging it in as i wouldn't pay what they want for it.

Most importantly.. TELE GAS.

I'm downloading the Guitar Port XT update and looking forward to two new amp models.

I may have a show coming up so i'll be rehearsing intensely.

the Tele just probably stands out in your mind as being the most extreme body style ;)

JJ Pistols":207c3 said:
the Tele just probably stands out in your mind as being the most extreme body style ;)
i'm only 16... i'm too young to suddenly discover i'm a single coil guy.
I have years of humbucker rocking ahead of me...
yet...
TELE GAS.

teles rock, man

I'm so fuckin sick of Harmony Cesspool

guitar_played":7188a said:
i'm only 16... i'm too young to suddenly discover i'm a single coil guy.
I have years of humbucker rocking ahead of me...
yet...
TELE GAS.

I have had Tele GAS for some time now. I just love getting a Tele and dropping that top string down to C and rocking out. :bang:

I'm feeling gooood yo.

speaking of teles, compensated wilky bridge on the way...should be here by monday at the latest. With this awful ass weather in the north east, including 80% humidity some days, my tele setup is all outta sorts.

bald-monkey.gif

so.... I had to cancel both shows this weekend as right now, as I am typing this, my drummer is having his heart operated on

his arterial side is beating 3-4 times as fast as his ventrical side

tough bastard played a show like that last week, said he was a little short of breath -- not much of a whiner, really, is he?

they run a wire to his heart from leg to hit his natural pacemaker with a laser blast or something, from what I understand

crazy shit

he should be back to relative normal by Monday if all goes well, and be able to exert himself within a month - he just turned 36, which is the troubling part - a non smoking rare drinker who has never done drugs (yet guys like me keep plugging along)

so...how the hell ya doin?

wow. so what's he doing the whole day? when he's not in the hospital that is. :headbash:

shit always happens where you don't expect it. hope he gets better soon.

thanks - so far the doctors seem very positive - I think it would take more than death to wrestle the sticks from his hand, he breathes music

I just got my Iron Maiden Strat. I can't stop playing it. :mrgreen:

just got a call - he's done, they fixed him, he's up -- they say 2-4 weeks he should be back on his throne

I'm on my way to see him now

Mega - go tear up some Run to the Hills for Mikey Brick :)

hmmmm...

-have a decent supply of money

-good guitars

-great amp

-hottie girlfriend

-a house, a family, and food

-school's back in relatively soon (hey, i like it)

um, actually, i couldnt be better.

JJ Pistols":23806 said:
just got a call - he's done, they fixed him, he's up -- they say 2-4 weeks he should be back on his throne

Wow. Hope he recovers quickly. Stories like this always put things in perspective.

JJ Pistols":c9986 said:

DAYM

Speedy recovery sent!

Back