so i saw dragonforce last night

• Thread starter Thread starter Neeklaus
  • Start date Start date
Neeklaus
Neeklaus
just wow.

i was a fan of their recordings but never got to see them live. these guys put on a hell of a show and after seeing them i almost feel like i didn't miss out on the good old metal shows in the 80s (that includes every girl in the house showing tits).

i had heard that they were real sloppy live, but i didn't notice anything being off.

my favorite thing, besides them just having an amazing stage presence, was that they had beers in cup holders on their mic stands, with straws in them so they could drink and play at the same time! that's fucking dedication to being drunk and i can appreciate that.

anyway, to all the naysayers, i think they did great live and to all the fans, FUCK YEAH.

Sweet, Drunkenforce!! :)

I must admit, while I think they get a bit wheedly I'd love to see them live.

I saw them live once playing terribly. I saw them live again and they knocked my soks off playing as tight as can be. I really dig this band regardless of what trash people talk haha.

I saw Dragonforce last year at Ozzfest. They were sloppy. I like their music, but can only take that noodling for a few songs before it starts getting old. Their singer sounds ghey.

Back