So I've had my custom guitar for almost two weeks now

• Thread starter Thread starter Alchemist
  • Start date Start date
Alchemist
Alchemist
.... and its easily one of the best guitars I've ever played. Everything about it suits my needs extremely well. The neck and fretwork are just incredible, and the small body is comfortable and well balanced. The tone is very nice as well, it has a lot of clarity, and well defined attack when playing clean, which I love to do. Heres the pics I promised once I got it...

Picture389.jpg

Picture401.jpg

rigpic2.jpg

That is one fine guitar there, nice options you picked out and would rather play that than an LP.

I love the look of that guitar, sleek and simple yet stands out at the same time without being overly gawdy. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I think its best feature is the neck, and the fretwork is just immaculate.

Picture397.jpg

i actually said "wow" when i opened this thread...

it's a beauty, eh?

:|::QBB:
Numbnuts":18b41 said:
i actually said "wow" when i opened this thread...

it's a beauty, eh?

Thanks, it is a really nice guitar.... but I think it actually plays much better than it looks.

The neck is flamed too by the way :D

tj3.jpg

Looks incredible! Congrats again, man.

Is that a Mesa F-50?

That looks like it kicks ass! Now you need a tele to round out the collection. :D

:|::QBB:
lamppost":5a4eb said:
That looks like it kicks ass! Now you need a tele to round out the collection. :D

I'd love a hot rodded tele, but I'm pretty broke now and will be for at least another year lol.

When it is time to get a tele, it will either be a G&L semihollow blues boy.... or I will go Warmoth, and get a trans black quilt top, birdseye maple neck, with pearloid pickguard and a black P-90 in the neck :D

... and to the other poster, the amp is an F-30

So what kind of guitar is it and what does the mini switch do?

It was built for me by Andrew Coholic, he posts on HCEG and other guitar forums.... he does incredible work, as not only this guitar, but this award would demonstrate.

http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/show/press3.shtml

the mini toggle is a kill switch, so I can just shut it down live and not have to worry about feedback, etc....

Back