Sold: Hot Pink Whiskey/P’AF Set

scottosan

The have a few scratches on the bobbins. These were a set for one of my personal guitars that I recently sold.

Bridge is 17.25k short rough cast A5. The video says different, but that’s a typo, that’s the resistance of a standard spaced whiskey

Neck is 7.87 rough cast A4

$old shipped for the set since I know the color isn’t for everyone.

While clips are with an a basswood body, I personally think these do better with Alder of Mahogany

IMG_0003.jpeg
IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0007.jpeg

Last edited:
EXCELLENT LES PAUL SET.....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

I would bet that Scott could add some covers to these for $20 more, and someone would be extremely happy, while still getting the deal of the century. Not sure if this bridge is trem spaced, or standard, but both could probably work.

I would bet that Scott could add some covers to these for $20 more, and someone would be extremely happy, while still getting the deal of the century. Not sure if this bridge is trem spaced, or standard, but both could probably work.
I think that’s a good idea no can throw some nickel silver covers for $20 or raw nickel kn for $15 more and just swap the pole screws to regular nickel.

If these were staying in the Ibanez, I probably would have done an A8 in the bridge and did the neck slightly warmer, as I totally spaced the 24 feet offset for the neck pickup

It is trem spaced, but 52mm. It wouldn’t look too off with a Nashville bridge since they’re a little wider than and ABR, so 1mm more on each side of the littler string than an standard at 50mm

Last edited:
Oh well, I still HIGHLY recommend these two pickup windings, for a Les Paul.

They definitely sound PHENOMENAL in mahogany !

Back