Sold: Mesa Boogie Mark III++ Halfstack

• Thread starter Thread starter xpoopx
  • Start date Start date
xpoopx
xpoopx
Continuation of gear reduction

Matching wicker Mesa III++ and halfback 4x12

Purchased as a Purple stripe, recapped locally and then sent to Mesa Boogie to have the sought after ++ mod performed by the one and only Mike B. He also added the R2 volume control on the back of the amp. All new tubes with very little playtime

The cabinet is loaded with 2 EVM 12L and 2 Celestion H-100 speakers. I had it wired 8ohms mono only but it does have the Mesa jacket plate so you can rewire it to 8ohm mono/4ohm stereo
$5000 plus any payment fees. I am not shipping this so meetup in within the PNW would be required.
IMG_2547.jpeg

Last edited:
It really is a fantastic amp. But I have a C++ studio preamp and two mwk audio modded mark IIIs so this doesn’t get the attention it deserves

Shit, just @xpoopx stuff that he's posted has been killer, especially that blood spatter warrior style guitar

If I could get anything to sell I probably would have scooped it
I got a baby on the way and the gear room needs to have a new use and I need to buy the necessary baby related things.
I’m not opposed to possible trades so long as there’s cash coming my way and I’ll knock the mark halfstack down to $4700.

Back