SOLD: Suhr PT-15IR in Excellent Condition

• Thread starter Thread starter gman1951
  • Start date Start date
gman1951
gman1951
Up for sale is my beloved PT-15IR in Excellent Condition. This has been my main gigging for the past 2+ years and is as reliable as a summer day is long! It is in excellent cosmetic condition (one tiny nick on the bottom-back corner, otherwise, pretty much mint) and functions perfectly. There has been much written about this little beast but, to summarize, it's a 2.5 channel (gain channels share EQ), sounds incredible and is a LOUD 15 watt amp. It has absolutely no problems keeping up with a live band setting; I have been using it with a 13-piece horn band since I got it. Comes with footswitch, cover, and a pair of NOS Mazda 6V6 that are as rare as chicken lips.

$2000, I'll do shipping, you do fees.

More pics here: https://sacramento.craigslist.org/msg/d/rio-linda-suhr-pt-15-ir-in-excellent/7749548796.html

sacramento.craigslist.org

Last edited:
I am and it does a very good job of maintaining its cleanliness especially considering the fact that we play strictly outdoor gigs. It is a Loud 15 watts!

I am and it does a very good job of maintaining its cleanliness especially considering the fact that we play strictly outdoor gigs. It is a Loud 15 watts!
Is that into a dedicated cab or are you going direct with the IR function? Thx

Back