SOLD

• Thread starter Thread starter big_aug
  • Start date Start date
B
big_aug
Up for sale is an ESP KH-2. I'm not sure what year it was made. The serial number likely reveals that but I haven't done extensive research to find that out. It does not come with the COA. It includes Dimarzio Cliplock Strap Locks already installed and comes with the strap. OHSC and whammy bar are included.

The guitar is in overall very good condition. There are no functional issues with it at all. There are a few minor cosmetic blemishes which I've done my best to capture in the photos. Most of them are very minor and you have to tilt the guitar or the camera in order to actually capture them. There is some swirling on the back of the guitar which is common for gloss black. There isn't much in terms of pick scratches on the front. There are no issues with neck.

DISCLAIMER: This is a used guitar. It has been played. There may be minor cosmetic issues that I did not see. I've done the best I can to capture the small blemishes that are visible.

Price:

$1000 Shipped/Paypaled
$900 Local Pickup (Wheeling, WV)

I've priced this pretty well I think. If you're local, it's a steal. You'll have to drive to Wheeling to pick it up.

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/rsSWB

Back