sorry more spammity- decimator

• Thread starter Thread starter mchn13
  • Start date Start date
mchn13
mchn13
0206071509.jpg

this is a great noise gate, i'm not sure about buffers, and all that shit. but, i didn't notice any tone degredation, and it was smooth as hell, no cutting off notes and stuff. i do know they have a good reputation, and they're going for 120$ or so on ebay. i thought i'd put it here first. i have a good rating on ebay, and if you'e prefer i can put it on there so you can buy it securely, for waht ever is agreed on. i'll sell it for 80$ shipped, conus. thanks; steve

absolutely offtopic

i see you're playing sector 7 g sometime soon... i'll have to make it out for that

man that would be awsome. i like getting to meet guys from the forum, and shoot the shit about amps and such. we've neve played there in this band, so it should be alot of fun. do you play in a band in augusta? we trade shows like mad in columbia, so i like to know whos in wahat band in the area. see ya man; steve

p.s. i think someones claimed the decimator so if its gone, i'll post it here and remove the spam. thx; steve

yeah i'vegot a new project going here but we haven't started playing shows. as soon as we do though, we plan on playing in columbia.
yous guys love the brootal metalz

seriously though that would be cool to meet and talk shop.

hit me up when the show gets closer.

Back