Soto and Schon..Soul Sirkus!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff Hilligan
  • Start date Start date
You know Soto is singing for journey now? I have seen him in Vegas with the disco group 'Boogie Knights' a few times. Those guys were freakin' awesome. This is pretty killer as well. Soto is just amazing singer. I wonder what Neil is using here...I like his tone much more than usual.

I think its an anderson...

Soto just kills! :gethim:

I first heard Jeff Scott Soto way back in 83' when he was singing for Yngwie on his first tour,, he still sounds great....BTW was he the vocals for this song in the RockStar movie???? I likeed it in a way cause it reminded me of all the Poseur shit I went threw in the early 80's LOL

ya he and the dude that is now in Alter Bridge did the vocals on the songs..

:|::QBB:
tubesteakfortone":20690 said:
ya he and the dude that is now in Alter Bridge did the vocals on the songs..
I think the vocals and guitars for that movie rocked, Zack Wyld had his part... and a few other 80's headbangers were in there...

quote="tubesteakfortone"]ya he and the dude that is now in Alter Bridge did the vocals on the songs..[/quote]

Actually, Jeff Scott Soto and Mike Matijevic (from Steelheart) did the vocals for the movie. Myles Kennedy from Alter Bridge was actually in the movie and sings along on Stand Up at the end of the movie when he gets pulled out of the crowd by Marky Mark, but all the other vocals are Soto and Matijevic.

Back