SPAM: G-Major, Behringer FCB1010 to the right offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Themetallikid
  • Start date Start date
Themetallikid
Themetallikid
I'm getting rid of my G Major and Behringer floor board so I may move to the GT8 route.

I played one today and they have one pre-owned that is too hard to pass up...

...so make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider. I may take a trade + cash for some 16 ohm G12t75's.

hit me up here or at kid@running-blind.com

Thanks

edit: The G Major has been in my rack and was just sent back from the factory with a software upgrade and all. Behringer board is dirty from use, but easily cleaned up. Both units work fine.

I have a 4 space rack case, might be convinced to sell that too...lol.

I have a GT-8 and was thinking about going the rack route. Just curious, why do you like the GT-8 better than the G-Major?

BTW, how much are they selling the used GT-8 for?

I'm just not into the midi thing...and honestly I kinda "grew up" gear wise using a GT3 so I'm more familiar with it.

They were selling it pre-owned for $280. If you wanted to do a trade...I'd be game. I have two people interested in it right now. I'm looking at $550 shipped for the G major, FCB1010, and 4 space rack case...shipping should be about $50.

Thanks. I was really just curious about why you were switching. I'm a little apprehensive about the MIDI thing.

I'm really only interested in the G-major - but I'm considering some other effects units as well. I can get a new G-major for about $350 after tax. So I'll probably just buy new if I go that route anyway. I also plan to get a higher-end footboard.

That's a good price on the GT-8 though they go for well into the $300s on ebay.

yeah I have a couple people interested, but its painful to wait for them to get back to me, i'd like to get everything by this weekend.

THe midi thing isnt too bad, I'm starting to get the hang of it...I'm just realizing its not my thing.

What board are you looking at? The Behringer board is pretty good with it, I've never had any problems with its use...

I am looking at the Ground Control Pro or a Diezel Columbus.

This stuff needs to sell so make me a reasonable offer...

Back