Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster - still a good deal?

• Thread starter Thread starter GearGasms
  • Start date Start date
GearGasms
GearGasms
Doctor Love
Squier used to be the very very cheapest way to get an almost Fender and often they weren't very good. I'm talking about the old days, like way old days. But as we've watched Squier get better and better, prices have also crept up. So now the question is, even though Squier guitars are much better now - especially the Classic Vibe series, are they still a good "value"? Value is a tricky word and maybe someone smarter than me can figure all of this out, but meanwhile I'll share with you a beautiful sunburst Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazzmaster (thanks to Earle Teat Music in Dover and Delmar, DE) and let you tell me!
Have a great weekend and Celebrate Mediocrity!
alan

Unless it's a Billy, anything Squier can go straight to hell.

I used to have a Squire Esquire, and quite honestly, I don't think the build quality was any worse than the MIM Strat I currently have. It just had terrible hardware and electronics, but I replaced those.

The only reason I got rid of it is because I absolutely hated how the body was multipiece, and they didn't even try to make the slightest effort to match them, so the guitar looked super cheap and thrown together.

Back