Stuck here in NY. Corona jam....

• Thread starter Thread starter ElectricVoodoo
  • Start date Start date
ElectricVoodoo
ElectricVoodoo
These are some whacky times we're living in. Even the backing track glitched out on me

When in Rome....

Excellent, man.

Great groove and playing... and sense of humour. :lol: :LOL:

Nice.. Shit is already on lockdown here in Michigan..

:rock:

This is crazy. It's a must as far as I'm concerned, that when in public, to have a mask on. Not this one lol.
But face mask and gloves are essential.

Thanks and be safe guys !!!

midnightlaundry":3a2uwr48 said:

I saw you guys on the news yesterday.
They reported that 20% of the police force in Detroit were infected. Crazy

midnightlaundry":19ltwcis said:
We are still out there delivering. Streets are freaking empty!!
Business closed.
Pic from just yesterday
Like the apocalypse.
Took this from my mail truck. Insane

Attachments

• BDEF7766-774D-4056-8E1F-8E7BDE42A9D2.jpeg
    BDEF7766-774D-4056-8E1F-8E7BDE42A9D2.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 281
Yeah,
I was kinda going for the odd effect. Thanks!
Believe it or not, I'm plugged straight in to a Marshall code head on the jvm setting, with OD boost. Dry signal. ts actually crunchy. Lol

Dan....that's a creepy pic you took!!
You are out there more than most people, be careful dude.
Btw...my prediction is that the vaccines will have a negative effect and lead to the apocalypse..
Zombies in 3 2 1 .......

ElectricVoodoo":3pl8vz2z said:
Yeah,
I was kinda going for the odd effect. Thanks!
Believe it or not, I'm plugged straight in to a Marshall code head on the jvm setting, with OD boost. Dry signal. ts actually crunchy. Lol

Dan....that's a creepy pic you took!!
You are out there more than most people, be careful dude.
Btw...my prediction is that the vaccines will have a negative effect and lead to the apocalypse..
Zombies in 3 2 1 .......
Really is crazy. And my city is a busy busy city normally.
We do laugh about zombies running around and attacking. :lol: :LOL:

Mandatory Mask good, but, U need gloves!!! Nobody's supposed to go around without gloves on if you live in NY, you dope. Look, I'm not going to lie, it's the truth, I heard it, you know it, you need to wear your gloves man, even when playing around with your guitar. It's a big problem and it's upsetting me because you might live near me and I could get the virus from you because you're not wearing the gloves. What if you sneeze? What then, huh? Look, you're setting a bad example for the rest of us who play their guitar with gloves on, O.K.? So please please please, use those gloves, do it for us, for Grandparents everywhere and especially, do it for the children.

I wear welding gloves and helmet when I play my guitar in my home.
My cats feel safer.

Hope you're joking. This is not Ebola. It's like the flu. Those people are out of their mind.
Here in Europe civil rights have been taken away. I cannot bring my son to his grandma. It's insane.

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

Markedman":26udkal0 said:
Mandatory Mask good, but, U need gloves!!! Nobody's supposed to go around without gloves on if you live in NY, you dope. Look, I'm not going to lie, it's the truth, I heard it, you know it, you need to wear your gloves man, even when playing around with your guitar. It's a big problem and it's upsetting me because you might live near me and I could get the virus from you because you're not wearing the gloves. What if you sneeze? What then, huh? Look, you're setting a bad example for the rest of us who play their guitar with gloves on, O.K.? So please please please, use those gloves, do it for us, for Grandparents everywhere and especially, do it for the children.

You wouldn't happen to have a sister would you?

Back