Teese RMC2 WAH?

Iliketapping

Hello there!
I've been thinking about getting some kind of a wah pedal.
I want something that can handle everything form metal to blues to clean.
I need a do it all wah and I've been suggested the RMC2 wah. Is this a good choise? Would it cover what I'm looking for or do you know any better?

It's hard to beat Teese when it comes to blues/clean wahs tones but personally, I don't really care for them when it comes to metal/hard rock wah tones. I prefer something along the lines of a hotrodded Dunlop/Vox or non traditional designs (rackwahs I have).

That's not to say you CAN'T get good modern wah tones out of a Teese but I just thought others had more of that really liquidy smooth tone when I played the heavier stuff but the Teese wahs were lacking that.

mJ

This is my first wah pedal. Will it be a good start? I want everything from metal to jazz and everything in between. Is the RMC2 the closest thing?

I've got a Crybaby 535q (new version 18 volt), I'll sell it for $75 + shipping. Great Wah, lots of options, I just never use since I got my HBE.

http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=274&pmh=products/p_and_e_detail

:|::QBB:
bloodyfingers":a325b said:
:|::QBB:

Is the budda fuzz friendly? I'd be all over that thing it it was.
Budda is not fuzz friendly. You could always install the Foxrox Retrofit Buffer. Area 51 also has a wah output buffer with an on/off switch. The Teese Wizard is designed for high gain applications. The new RMC 2 also now has 11 voicings as opposed to the former 5.

Back