Thanks!

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach
  • Start date Start date
Zach":ee915 said:
This forum is going to kick ass :)

+1 Great that we have guys willing to help us all out. Thanks Ed, stratboy and who ever else is included!

SgtThump":2346d said:
I plan to stay very far away from this place... I can fool drunk bar patrons into thinking I'm the next Eddie Van Halen, but get me in front of guys that know theory and I act like a beginner. Screw that! :)
Well, we all have at one point. But are you not curious why some stuff your ears get pulled toward and other you go eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr?

degenaro":ddc6f said:
Well, we all have at one point. But are you not curious why some stuff your ears get pulled toward and other you go eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr?

Thanks for taking on this tough role!

I'm not sure I will contribute much here until I learn some basics from you.

But I would like to become less of a hack :x

:D

CharFace":9a6c3 said:
Thanks for taking on this tough role!

I'm not sure I will contribute much here until I learn some basics from you.

But I would like to become less of a hack :x

I think thats what everyone is hoping for :D .

degenaro":4300e said:

I tend to lean towards the stuff that makes me go eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr.

SgtThump":354ba said:
I usually play the same "safe" licks in a different order. I'm sometimes embarassed by that, but then I realize that EVH, Zakk Wylde, Randy Rhoads, etc... all do/did it too. :)

:lame:

Where's stratboy and planetguy? Let me know if they don't have time so I can get 'em off the moderator list.

SgtThump":fcc65 said:
I usually play the same "safe" licks in a different order. I'm sometimes embarassed by that, but then I realize that EVH, Zakk Wylde, Randy Rhoads, etc... all do/did it too. :)
Far be it from me to try talk you into shit you have no interested in...BUT...don't you think it would be cool if you actually could re-use the same lines in a different context? Might find a new/different usage for them. Just saying...

Back