The Official Epic Pics / Gifs / Vids & Riffs Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
44724355830_9b8ea413e4_o.jpeg

@thenine sorry for your lost. My old cat Buddy has diabetes and he’s weakening has the months pass by. We will offer him love and care until he suffers too much

@thenine sorry for your lost. My old cat Buddy has diabetes and he’s weakening has the months pass by. We will offer him love and care until he suffers too much
It’s such a hard call to make but it must be made for their sakes. You’ll know when it’s time. Just hold on to you gave him a great life, with love and trust. It just sucks they don’t live as long as we do.

It’s such a hard call to make but it must be made for their sakes. You’ll know when it’s time. Just hold on to you gave him a great life, with love and trust. It just sucks they don’t live as long as we do.
I had two nice white rats many years ago. Those lil’ balls of fur only lived 3 years. We loved them but they were gone too fast. At least my cat Buddy is over 13 years (that’s what we know as he is a rescued cat and they never really know).

I don't know if anyone plays guitar here but here is an interesting amp store that I found out in North Piedmont, Kwakkleberry

I don't know if anyone plays guitar here but here is an interesting amp store that I found out in North Piedmont, Kwakkleberry

What bums me out about this, is at 18 years old (the video) a ‘69 metal panel would have been still pretty affordable. The 74 would have been cheap and those cabs would also be cheap.

What bums me out about this, is at 18 years old (the video) a ‘69 metal panel would have been still pretty affordable. The 74 would have been cheap and those cabs would also be cheap.
Yeah, well some people knew that and bought em all up.

Back