The OT Is Mostly Despised By Rig Talk

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
W
WGAF
Banned
It has come to my attention that a musician's site with supposedly rock & roll free thinkers & anti establishment type roots is nothing but a hypocritical farce.

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=213446

In fact RT is no different to the current cancel culture & Democrat party way of thinking.

We have stupid fun & we sometimes post some very interesting things however, the majority think we're dickheads & should not be allowed to operate. Their complaints are often & without a basis in known fact about freedom, depth of knowledge, nuances & expression.

I go into RT & witness the SAME shit regurgitated for some 50yrs posted like new news today. It's sad & pathetic & these bedroom warriors think they're going to do something musical one day. Delusional, juveniles, one dimensional, tragic, blinded & fucking lazy.

A 'very small' handful of us attempted to pump more life, increase contribution & info into this dead sub forum but sadly the patient doesn't want to live.

So, there are other sites with actual intelligence, freedom & a willingness to have a laugh no matter how bizarre.

With all that said + we only have a very small handful of contributors & pranksters in OT I will be taking my leave indefinitely as of today.

A call out of thanks to the Mods for allowing OT to be 'special' but sadly their majority of subscribers, including some OT posters, don't feel the same about it.

Life's too short, as per the above, so 'Upwards & Onwards' as they say.

Cheers & Good Luck To You All Who 'Honestly' Tried,
WGAF

Bye. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Take Krull, GigaBlast and Picasso with you.

Nope, wrong again. MANY right wing queer-o’s like YOU floating around. Always in denial, but hanging around the men’s room with your “wide stance”, or the Boy Scout troop looking to diddle. Go fuck yourself eurotrash.

WGAF":19a0pufn said:
It has come to my attention that a musician's site with supposedly rock & roll free thinkers & anti establishment type roots is nothing but a hypocritical farce.

In fact RT is no different to the current cancel culture & Democrat party way of thinking.

We have stupid fun & we sometimes post some very interesting things however, the majority think we're dickheads & should not be allowed to operate. Their complaints are often & without a basis in known fact about freedom, depth of knowledge, nuances & expression.

I go into RT & witness the SAME shit regurgitated for some 50yrs posted like new news today. It's sad & pathetic & these bedroom warriors think they're going to do something musical one day. Delusional, juveniles, one dimensional, tragic, blinded & fucking lazy.

A 'very small' handful of us attempted to pump more life, increase contribution & info into this dead sub forum but sadly the patient doesn't want to live.

So, there are other sites with actual intelligence, freedom & a willingness to have a laugh no matter how bizarre.

With all that said + we only have a very small handful of contributors & pranksters in OT I will be taking my leave indefinitely as of today.

A call out of thanks to the Mods for allowing OT to be 'special' but sadly their majority of subscribers, including some OT posters, don't feel the same about it.

WGAF
I honestly believe you're overblowing it, brother.

Many had requested that the "View Active Topics" function exclude OT entries for the sake of neatness, if nothing else. Being aware of this, I created that thread to let those peeps know that their wish had been granted. If anything, this has eliminated arguably the most-popular complaint against the subforum - that it seeped into the main RT one, so theoretically there's now less for those peeps to complain about. If they don't wanna see, they won't unless they deliberately venture forth into the unknown that is OT Central. Previously they used the argument that it was thrust into their faces via the now-defunct listings.

Of the thousands of members here, only a minority is fervently-allergic to OT Central, so I'm simply reminding you of this, mate.

I helped you get back in a week ago, so don't y'all render my efforts redundant, man! :lol: :LOL:

'Many had requested that the "View Active Topics" ' ....

Fuck them. Now I have to do a couple more clicks

Thanks Monkey :aww:

Let's make "view active topics" actually active dude.

Our streets. Our forum

paulyc":cz2ln5k8 said:
Nope, wrong again. MANY right wing queer-o’s like YOU floating around. Always in denial, but hanging around the men’s room with your “wide stance”, or the Boy Scout troop looking to diddle. Go fuck yourself eurotrash.

You're just a little cunt with a big mouth you Jersey Shore wannabe.

rs_600x600-180928093820-600x600-jerseyshore-cast-9-28-18.jpg

WGAF":31njld34 said:

WGAF

Really? You are a whiney little shit for quitting. YOu got banned, whined your way back in just to give up? typical of a loser

Krull":3gwvv5hs said:
What happened SiteDan? aka Charveldan. No more TDS meme explosions today? Very odd. Then again you are a bipolar schizoid.

hahah

let's see.
CharvelDan is gone
GOAT is gone
WGAF is gone

So who is who you flaming right wing radical Canadian?

Krull":2d6skhud said:
Sitedrifter":2d6skhud said:
Krull":2d6skhud said:
What happened SiteDan? aka Charveldan. No more TDS meme explosions today? Very odd. Then again you are a bipolar schizoid.

hahah

let's see.
CharvelDan is gone
GOAT is gone
WGAF is gone

So who is who you flaming right wing radical Canadian?

Goat is now "stanz" 110%. WGAF mysteriously disappears. And Charveldan lives through you. :yes:

WGAF will be back Remember his little girly bullshit of deleting his posts and adding a . ?

The guy is a freaking mental case and now that Trump is losing his mind cause he is all roided out, WGAF can stand the heat.

Picasso":2gw4p29j said:
paulyc":2gw4p29j said:

You're just a little cunt with a big mouth you Jersey Shore wannabe.

rs_600x600-180928093820-600x600-jerseyshore-cast-9-28-18.jpg
Come shut it for me keyboard commando.

paulyc":37orl0o8 said:
Come shut it for me keyboard commando.

Little tough guy? You are just a little cunt with a big mouth who hangs out on internet forums all day. Face to face? Any time you fucking progressive queer boy.

images

^^^God damn, that's trophy cock that would make krull jealous

Honestly I don't see the problem, you still get to post your political bullshit in OT. Which was originally breaking the rules of the site anyhow, but the admins allowed it to go on.

Post your political crap off topic, and people that are here for on topic do not have to wade through the garbage. Seems like a win win?

I mean do you feel deplatformed? :lol: :LOL:

Back