This is the FBI..

• Thread starter Thread starter midnightlaundry
  • Start date Start date
I wouldn’t have answered and questions and would have pressed them for their official ID. It’s easy to buy a fake badge and carry a gun. Again, press them for ID. I’d have called them impersonators and threaten to call the local police saying there are people at his house with guns pretending to be law enforcement.

nicely done.

if indigenous Brits had the same fortitude they would still probably have their own country.

as this video shows, they're trying to do the same gestapo police tactics here

You know these two bitchboys will go home, scour this guys everything with a fine toothed comb to find something to charge him with or come up with some form of payback.
Yep. He’s got a reasonable claim of retaliation if they escalate. But that might not be a good defense. The best defense is that they probably won’t want to draw any more attention to it all.

Yep. He’s got a reasonable claim of retaliation if they escalate. But that might not be a good defense. The best defense is that they probably won’t want to draw any more attention to it all.
plenty of other FBI agents in their local branch to continue sustained harassment of this citizen.

Vindictiveness is common among law enforcement who should not be allowed in law enforcement.

As long as law enforcement has qualified immunity, many will continue to violate citizens' rights including unaliving innocent citizens.

e.g., I saw a story about a 54 year-old man with mental issues just walking down the side of a road at night; state cop shows up and starts ordering this man to comply with instructions; the man says something like I'm just walking down the street, and turns and walks away; cop escalates, calls for backup and before backup arrives, he tases the man; several times, along with a few blunt force traumas, until the man is unresponsive; when they finally get an ambulance on the scene, and get the man on the stretcher someone says he has no pulse. dead on the scene.

plenty of other FBI agents in their local branch to continue sustained harassment of this citizen.
Yeah I’ve heard of that. Even low level stuff, being followed, etc., gets to people.

Reactions: rsm
Why were they there questioning him? What was the deal?

I could have devastated my local Leo’s over something egregious that I witnessed. No way I was bringing that heat down on me and my family. I regret not doing it now though. If they came after me fine…but they wouldn’t.

My dad has 3 cousins who are retired FBI agents. All three are pompous assholes who clearly think they’re above the laws us lowly folk have to obey. They were all three at my parent’s house a few years back and I told them all that. My mother was not that thrilled. I apologized to her later but fuck the cousins. They can all suck it.

My dad has 3 cousins who are retired FBI agents. All three are pompous assholes who clearly think they’re above the laws us lowly folk have to obey. They were all three at my parent’s house a few years back and I told them all that. My mother was not that thrilled. I apologized to her later but fuck the cousins. They can all suck it.
I have a feeling that Hank in Breaking Bad was typical. And that’s not a compliment.

Back