Time for another Wizard MCII 50 watt raffle for sick children!! Dec. 23rd drawing date. Multiple prizes!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tone Monster
  • Start date Start date
Tone Monster
Tone Monster
Hey gang, Rick @WizardAmplification and I are once again teaming up for a charity raffle for sick kids. 100% of proceeds (and more) will go to St. Jude’s. Each ticket is $20, maxium 10 tickets this time around. We'll see how that works out this time. Rick, you are THE MAN!! Drawing will conclude on December 23rd. We donated $6700 last time. Let's crush this one! Share to any other forum.

venmo
@clint-Frost
paypal
1-254-625-2421

Please include your screenname here.

GO!!!

UPDATE in post #11. NowYou’rePlayingWithPower is donating a guitar for second place draw! Love this forum!!
UPDATE in post #36. 311splawndude is donating a MXR pedal for third place!

Last edited:
Rick is unbelievably generous for doing another giveaway so soon after the last one!!! Clint, you're a beast for organizing this all again.

I won the last raffle as most of you here already know, and it was only last month lol! So sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record here, but I still pinch myself daily that I have a freshly made Wizard MCII and 2x12 cab with UK Greenbacks because of this giveaway. I play it every day and I feel like a kid again whenever I fire it up. It brings me serious joy and gave me a brand new inspiration in playing guitar.

I swear on everything, the moment I sent the entry money to @Tone Monster I thought to myself, "I'm never gonna win this, but this is a pretty damn good cause."

Wizard_Solo.jpeg

One of YOU is gonna get that PM from Clint and win this dream...rig and the odds are not crazy. This is not like entering into some state lottery, the pool of entrants is a pretty small group of hard core amp heads.

Do your small part in helping kids fighting cancer and maybe win the amp rig of a lifetime.

Hey gang, Rick @WizardAmplification and I are once again teaming up for a charity raffle for sick kids. Each ticket is $20, maxium 10 tickets this time around. We'll see how that works out this time. Rick, you are THE MAN!! Drawing will conclude on December 23rd. We donated $6700 last time. Let's crush this one! Share to any other forum.

venmo
@clint-Frost
paypal
1-254-625-2421

Please include your screenname here.

GO!!!

UPDATE in post #11. NowYou’rePlayingWithPower is donating a guitar for second place draw! Love this forum!!
trying brother, paypal cannot find that phone number??

Back