Tony Bobulinski On TuckerCarlson Was Sobering & VERY Telling

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
W
WGAF
Banned
Great interview & certainly no lies were told & physical evidence was in abundance.

Joe Biden is a 100% criminal & if you're doubting watch the interview & do some leg work.

A total disgrace that he's in office in ANY capacity. Should be in jail for corruption.

Yet, nothing will come of it. Gee, I wonder why? Let's wait and see... maybe I'm wrong. If history is any indication of what's to come, I'm not expecting much.

Bobulinski came across as VERY credible even with dumb ass Tucker asking questions. Tucker is a waste of on air pundents and should not have been the one to interview him. However, I believe Bobulinski after watching that interview. I hope Biden goes down and my mind is made up!

Sad thing is, Trump is the alternative to the criminal Biden so another 4 years of lies is ahead of us. At least no foreign deal shenanigans from Trump that we know of. And if there were, I would suspect the C channels would be all over it.

Biden and his pathetic family make me ill.

Krull":2jk1yvkb said:
stanz":2jk1yvkb said:
Yet, nothing will come of it. Gee, I wonder why? Let's wait and see... maybe I'm wrong. If history is any indication of what's to come, I'm not expecting much.

When no other major media outlet is reporting on the story how can anything come of it? It's classified as a "right wing conspiracy".

Only media outlets in bed with the Democrats report the truth. That's how the Pee Dossier started. Buzzfeed picks up story, all media outlets report it, Intelligence uses story to start an investigation.

But but, it's all a distraction. We are in the Matrix. :hys:
The US is a 100% total disgrace & is run by cheats, liars & con artists & I AIN'T talking about Trump you stoopid Libtards.

These lying left stooges think they're being looked after by their media & their DNC but they are NOT because you stoopid Libtard devotees are totally gullible because you want to be. Lambs to the slaughter is what you are + you so DESERVE it.

If a Libtard had 1% of any intelligence they know they're being lied to all day everyday. You're being fed shit & that's why you're a POS. Get it scumbags?

1AwJpne.jpg

Krull":3q9w0i16 said:
stanz":3q9w0i16 said:

When no other major media outlet is reporting on the story how can anything come of it? It's classified as a "right wing conspiracy".

Only media outlets in bed with the Democrats report the truth. That's how the Pee Dossier started. Buzzfeed picks up story, all media outlets report it, Intelligence uses story to start an investigation.

"Only media outlets in-bed with the Democrats report the truth." Okey-doke! :lol: :LOL:

You are a typical example of a sports/religion/politics cultist, which means that I may be just spinning my wheels here. Oh well... let's give it a shot.

Can you think of one Democrat that would have had a stonger chance of winning in 2020?

Logic 101: If you want to win on race day, you don't choose a crippled horse.

Joe Biden has been the subject of humor for decades. So much so, that when a friend (also a sports/religion/political cultist) asked; "Who do you think the DNC will run in 2020?" I replied; Joe Biden. His response; "Joe Biden?" Are you serious? No way! Seriously, who?" When I attempted to explain my reasoning, cognative dissonance kicked-in! You could say that he went "Krull" on me. ;)

That been said, Joe Biden is not part of any radical left movement. He is left-ish, but not a radical. Joe Biden a member of the old guard Democrat Party. Regardless of who wins in 2020, our (not your) government will continue to operate as it has since the early 1900's. If I were to vote, I'd choose Trump. Biden would be fun to watch at a party.... but, Trump has the tweets, and loves to troll the media. That's some funny stuff! :lol: :LOL:

Your ignorance matter of indifference. You are but one of millions who are unable to see that which is blantently obvious. The fact that you claim to be Canadian is also a non-issue. Given the current political climate in Canada, I'd say that you are a poor representive of its citizenry. Looking at your avatar, I'll assume you are an American born expatriot draft dodger?

The purpose of political parties is to promote the illusion of choice. The cause is continuity of government, and governance. Call me a Federalist if you want. What can I say? I'm John Adams man! :)

The only thing I hate after all of this is the lies and bullshit Krull spews.

Sitedrifter":1g9njc2q said:
He's just fucking with you, Site. He doesn't mean anything by it. He's just trying to keep it saucy, with a dash of fumunda! :yes:

Krull":b568pke6 said:
stanz":b568pke6 said:
Krull":b568pke6 said:
stanz":b568pke6 said:

"Only media outlets in-bed with the Democrats report the truth." Okey-doke! :lol: :LOL:

You are a typical example of a sports/religion/politics cultist, which means that I may be just spinning my wheels here. Oh well... let's give it a shot.

Can you think of one Democrat that would have had a stonger chance of winning in 2020?

Logic 101: If you want to win on race day, you don't choose a crippled horse.

Joe Biden has been the subject of humor for decades. So much so, that when a friend (also a sports/religion/political cultist) asked; "Who do you think the DNC will run in 2020?" I replied; Joe Biden. His response; "Joe Biden?" Are you serious? No way! Seriously, who?" When I attempted to explain my reasoning, cognative dissonance kicked-in! You could say that he went "Krull" on me. ;)

That been said, Joe Biden is not part of any radical left movement. He is left-ish, but not a radical. Joe Biden a member of the old guard Democrat Party. Regardless of who wins in 2020, our (not your) government will continue to operate as it has since the early 1900's. If I were to vote, I'd choose Trump. Biden would be fun to watch at a party.... but, Trump has the tweets, and loves to troll the media. That's some funny stuff! :lol: :LOL:

Your ignorance matter of indifference. You are but one of millions who are unable to see that which is blantently obvious. The fact that you claim to be Canadian is also a non-issue. Given the current political climate in Canada, I'd say that you are a poor representive of its citizenry. Looking at your avatar, I'll assume you are an American born expatriot draft dodger?

The purpose of political parties is to promote the illusion of choice. The cause is continuity of government, and governance. Call me a Federalist if you want. What can I say? I'm John Adams man! :)

So you are telling me the DNC picked Biden because they in fact want to lose and all the efforts of a Mueller investigation, and impeachment were all a cunning ploy to in fact keep Trump in power because yup, he's actually picked by the DNC.
Huh! I never thought of it that way. You've gone off the deep-end, for sure. We may need to appoint a special needs anal-yst to look into your situation. :lol: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":3becgf77 said:
Krull is playing the part of the antagonist. i.e. Social engineering troll. Minimize your responses, unless of-course you feel like triggering him. That's always good for a laugh. See above... :lol: :LOL:

Joe Biden doesn't have a snowballs chance of overcoming The Donald. No way! As a matter of fact, I predict a trifecta! :yes:

Krull":mobaspao said:
stanz":mobaspao said:
Sitedrifter":mobaspao said:
Krull is playing the part of the antagonist. i.e. Social engineering troll. Minimize your responses, unless of-course you feel like triggering him. That's always good for a laugh. See above... :lol: :LOL:

How cute. The social engineer calling me the social engineer. :lol: :LOL:

Aren't you the same guy who says he doesn't talk politics or religion but continues to do so? Even under a new alias. Aren't you the same guy who broke down and left because your BS wasn't getting through, only to come back claiming you are a different person ( member from 10 years ago )

Sounds like a social engineer to me.
Hypocrites in 2020 are dime a dozen everywhere.

GOAT, you can't come out swinging & not expect a reply like above from Krull. Our memories aren't THAT short.

Krull":1y4tf8os said:
stanz":1y4tf8os said:
Sitedrifter":1y4tf8os said:

Aren't you the same guy who says he doesn't talk politics or religion but continues to do so? Even under a new alias. Aren't you the same guy who broke down and left because your BS wasn't getting through, only to come back claiming you are a different person ( member from 10 years ago )

Damn you! Damn you straight to hell! You've got me talking politics! I don't enjoy politics, but ya know what I do enjoy? I enjoy eating a York Peppermint Patty, while clinging to the top of a flagpole as the cool winter wind, whistles through my drawers. :yes:

WGAF":12icvegp said:
Krull":12icvegp said:
stanz":12icvegp said:
Sitedrifter":12icvegp said:

GOAT, you can't come out swinging & not expect a reply like above from Krull. Our memories aren't THAT short.
I thought we were keepin' it saucy? :confused:

Who is this "Goat" fella? Sounds like someone with a cock like a beer can, and a silky-smooth demeanor. :yes:

stanz":1o6jzhui said:
WGAF":1o6jzhui said:
Krull":1o6jzhui said:
stanz":1o6jzhui said:
Sitedrifter":1o6jzhui said:

Who is this "Goat" fella? Sounds like someone with a cock like a beer can, and a silky-smooth demeanor. :)
We are so please continue to agitate.

Because you've come clean you're now okay in my books as honesty REALLY COUNTS.

Too bad that lying weasel CharvelDan won't.

WGAF":1tkek4vx said:
stanz":1tkek4vx said:
WGAF":1tkek4vx said:
Krull":1tkek4vx said:
stanz":1tkek4vx said:
Sitedrifter":1tkek4vx said:

Who is this "Goat" fella? Sounds like someone with a cock like a beer can, and a silky-smooth demeanor. :)
We are so please continue to agitate.
Attaboy! :thumbsup:

I will say that I do find Krull to be somewhat suspect. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good ghost story? :confused:

Back