Trump blames the ...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
S
Sitedrifter
Last night on Fox News, Trump blamed the military and law enforcement for Hope Hicks getting Covid. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER he is.

Trump on Hope Hicks: I just went for a test and we’ll see what happens. I mean who knows... But it’s very very hard when you are with people from the military or from law enforcement... they want to hug and they want to kiss you... she’s a very warm person with them

Sitedrifter":3dml9qdg said:
Last night on Fox News, Trump blamed the military and law enforcement for Hope Hicks getting Covid. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER he is.

Trump on Hope Hicks: I just went for a test and we’ll see what happens. I mean who knows... But it’s very very hard when you are with people from the military or from law enforcement... they want to hug and they want to kiss you... she’s a very warm person with them
Your idiocy continues to know no bounds. :thumbsdown:

WGAF":1ik1vs68 said:
Sitedrifter":1ik1vs68 said:

Is that all you got low life?

I think you are a homosexual and while there is nothing wrong with that, you vannot stand it because you hate LGBTQ, Minorities and anyone that does not pray to your god.

You sir, are Krull and also a little whiny banned male..

Sitedrifter":as1xfxpo said:
WGAF":as1xfxpo said:
Sitedrifter":as1xfxpo said:

I think you are a homosexual and while there is nothing wrong with that, you vannot stand it because you hate LGBTQ, Minorities and anyone that does not pray to your god.

Miss SiteClown, are you taking up my $1,000 bet I'm not Krull or CharvelDan you gutless Kentucky Ducky whack job?

Sitedrifter":1k1okrch said:
pray to your god.
Fuck your God, and anybody that looks like you or your thing.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

WGAF":2qt3k10h said:
Sitedrifter":2qt3k10h said:
WGAF":2qt3k10h said:
Sitedrifter":2qt3k10h said:

Miss SiteClown, are you taking up my $1,000 bet I'm not Krull or CharvelDan you gutless Kentucky Ducky whack job?

Mo' money, fuckwit.

Sitedrifter":wiej6rx1 said:
WGAF":wiej6rx1 said:
WGAF":wiej6rx1 said:

Mo' money, fuckwit.

Gutless to a fault you are, whch was expected by all here.

i would let hope give me the covid any day of the week....

Sitedrifter":3v948txb said:

I guess it’s because the military and police love and respect Trump and Hope (Hope is a hot woman). They are excited to see the President and his staff and want to shake hands and get close. It’s an honor to see the brave men and women who protect us so excited to see their commander in chief.

JackBootedThug":1rp8s24j said:
Same here, Stoivo.

We can only Hope. :lol: :LOL:

JackBootedThug":1v7ejhup said:

She looks really good in aviators and 4" heels :D

Sitedrifter":3lsgmf9v said:
JackBootedThug":3lsgmf9v said:
How do you think he got it?
We're safe to bet you're NOT going to get it ANY TIME soon from any woman. :thumbsdown:

How is our bet going you yellow bellied weasel? $1,000 bucks I ain't CharvelDan you snivelling coward.

Krull":2ptklrkf said:
Looks like Siteclown and his life mate carved up a Trumpy Halloween pumpkin.
It's really SiteClown's beloved Glory Hole if my suspicions are correct. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WGAF":2xdvs1yt said:
Sitedrifter":2xdvs1yt said:
JackBootedThug":2xdvs1yt said:
We're safe to bet you're NOT going to get it ANY TIME soon from any woman. :thumbsdown:

How is our bet going you yellow bellied weasel? $1,000 bucks I ain't CharvelDan you snivelling coward.

you may not be CharvelDan but you were banned you pathetic schmuck and you whined and cried and begged your way back onto the forum :banhim:

WGAF":1fgs43wj said:
Krull":1fgs43wj said:
It's really SiteClown's beloved Glory Hole if my suspicions are correct. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You hate and are against LGBTQ. :banhim:

Sitedrifter":2aj43ssy said:
WGAF":2aj43ssy said:
Krull":2aj43ssy said:
You hate and are against LGBTQ. :banhim:
I can see you've hit the drugs already this morning you gutless wonder.

Evidence as usual please? That's right, you're a pathological liar and you have none..................again.

Why are YOU pushing the LGBT agenda all the time on this forum? Are you a transtesticle & you haven't come out yet.
You're feeling us all out before you do? :poke: :poke:

Something isn't right about you Clownie, is this you below?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

images

Sitedrifter":1cduyej4 said:
WGAF":1cduyej4 said:
Sitedrifter":1cduyej4 said:
JackBootedThug":1cduyej4 said:

you may not be CharvelDan but you were banned you pathetic schmuck and you whined and cried and begged your way back onto the forum :banhim:
Quoted for truth.

paulyc":34m0vois said:
Sitedrifter":34m0vois said:
WGAF":34m0vois said:
Sitedrifter":34m0vois said:
JackBootedThug":34m0vois said:

Quoted for truth.
Pauly I know your SiteClown's twin & lover but there is ZERO proof of me begging & because you're a snarky bitch you too have no proof, like your whiny lover.

A pathetic snivelling lying story teller is your character as is all DemTards & clown shaggers.
:thumbsup:

Back