Trump is already, blowing up 2024 for all GOP / MAGA, for their chances of hope in 2024 ....🤣👍

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
22 word explanation:

The jury found by a preponderance of the evidence that Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll and therefore was liable for battery.

1 word explanation:

Guilty

Watching the CNN town hall it seemed really strange how welcoming the crowd was.
Dude got a standing ovation when introduced - WTF?

Come to find out he only agreed to it if his people got to select the participants.
Each person in the audience was a hand picked long time Trump supporter.

The governor of NH later confirmed it, saying he even recognized a large number of them.

:ROFLMAO:

Prediction: Trump refuses to do any debates and uses the CNN Town Hall as justification.

That thing below exploded a toilet while taking a shit and birthed inbred .
AA1b13TA.img

Methinks Donnie was hatched the same way.

• Love
Reactions: ccn
22 word explanation:

The jury found by a preponderance of the evidence that Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll and therefore was liable for battery.

1 word explanation:

Guilty

Watching the CNN town hall it seemed really strange how welcoming the crowd was.
Dude got a standing ovation when introduced - WTF?

Come to find out he only agreed to it if his people got to select the participants.
Each person in the audience was a hand picked long time Trump supporter.

The governor of NH later confirmed it, saying he even recognized a large number of them.

:ROFLMAO:

Prediction: Trump refuses to do any debates and uses the CNN Town Hall as justification.
Here's the problem , THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE ha ha ha ha ha

Let me guess , you got that info from the mainstream media ?

It was who the next POTUS will be IIRC.

Still happy to safeguard the bets and adjudicate.
It’s not. Resident crackpot, CCN, insists that Obama will run for a third term. Something he cannot do. He’s adamant that it’s true however. So I offered a wager of $3000 or anything he could afford, really. Alas, he is a broke ass bitch who won’t stand up for what he believes in, despite shouting from the highest mountaintop that he is 100% correct about what he claims and everyone else is stupid and wrong. It’s time for him to step up or shut up.

It’s not. Resident crackpot, CCN, insists that Obama will run for a third term. Something he cannot do. He’s adamant that it’s true however. So I offered a wager of $3000 or anything he could afford, really. Alas, he is a broke ass bitch who won’t stand up for what he believes in, despite shouting from the highest mountaintop that he is 100% correct about what he claims and everyone else is stupid and wrong. It’s time for him to step up or shut up.
God I hate correcting you dumbasses but it's necessary . What I said is "THIS RIGHT NOW IS OBAMA'S THIRD TERM" . I never said he's going to run for a third term . Who do you think is calling all the shots for Biden ? You think Biden is making decisions ?

Your Lord has no term limits thus loves you forever. Seek his love for calmness..

It’s not.
No, it is.

I was clearly referring to the one wherein it was suggested I adjudicate; I even said as much.

Had it been agreed to by both parties, it would've been a bet between Bagel and Creamcheese and Piccasso.

You need evidence?

Here

No, it is.

I was clearly referring to the one wherein it was suggested I adjudicate; I even said as much.

Had it been agreed to by both parties, it would've been a bet between Bagel and Creamcheese and Piccasso.

You need evidence?

Here
I stand corrected. Must’ve missed that one.
Too bad all these chumps are broke.

Here's the problem , THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE ha ha ha ha ha

Let me guess , you got that info from the mainstream media ?
Master Shit Stack in for the Big Laugh of the Day !!!!

What is most funny, is the fact you believe you're informing us or influencing us .....

Back