Tube amp head ATA case with 1U?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bash_Man
  • Start date Start date
Bash_Man
Bash_Man
So with my recent purchase of an AxeFX FX8 to integrate and use with my Splawn Nitro head, I am pretty much removing my 4U rack and Pedal board fully. However, I'd like to continue using my Furman Power Regulator/Conditioner.

is there an ATA case that I can purchase that's light weight that can host the tube amp head AND has 1U rack space for the power conditioner?

Thanks

Any one with info?

Fyi.. I contacted guitar cabinets direct about building a custom box.. but response.. will try again.

I would imagine that would be a custom order.
I would also say that every time I had the minimum I thought I would ever need,it was never enough.
I will also admit that my first rack needs were as small as yours.
That eventually grew into the refrigerator size,then changed to two 12 space racks for easier transport.
But I digress...
I'd get a small back pack rack and a good head case(if I was going cheap).
Other wise, spend the bus for a custom head case with a one space rack unit.

I would imagine that would be a custom order.
I would also say that every time I had the minimum I thought I would ever need,it was never enough.
I will also admit that my first rack needs were as small as yours.
That eventually grew into the refrigerator size,then changed to two 12 space racks for easier transport.
But I digress...
I'd get a small back pack rack and a good head case(if I was going cheap).
Other wise, spend the bus for a custom head case with a one space rack unit.
I am committed to going minimal. I just want to continue using the Furman condition/regulator I have. Floor stuff is going to an AxeFX FX8.

Back