Uberschall clip

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiny_Surface
  • Start date Start date
S
Shiny_Surface
** edit ** uploaded 2nd remix :)

Slower tempo Uberschall clip, the solo's aren't perfect lol I started to get burned out :o

I'm taking a break from the Uberschall and switching to one of my other amps for awhile this phase is over :D

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=23340

Hey that sounded great!! The leads were a bit beat but you did say that they weren't perfect, so no points off for that. Tone-wise though, I really liked it.

Can you give a rundown on equipment used?
PUPs, cab/speakers, mic used - please give me some details man. Amp settings and mic placement would be cool too.

Regards
Michael

>|<>QBB<
Oblivion DC":dc360 said:
Hey that sounded great!! The leads were a bit beat but you did say that they weren't perfect, so no points off for that. Tone-wise though, I really liked it.

Can you give a rundown on equipment used?
PUPs, cab/speakers, mic used - please give me some details man. Amp settings and mic placement would be cool too.

Regards
Michael

JB pickups except for the Strat parts.

I used a Shecter C7 blackjack for the distorted rhythms, A Strat for the clean guitar parts layered underneath the synth parts, and a Jackson Soloist for the lead parts.

Bad Monkey boosted for the rhythms and solo's, used the Uber's clean channel for the clean guitar parts and a lighter unboosted distortion layered underneath the clean guitar but it's subtle :D

SM57 on a V30 of a Roadking 2x12 cab --> mixer --> laptop --> Cubase

I used EZD and a Cubase synth plugin, and a reverb plugin to add a little ambience to the solo parts :) .

The mic was placed at the edge of the dustcap and the cone at a 45 degree angle.

Cool

I got my Bad Monkey last week but I haven't used it yet.

sounds damn good.
im glad to see people getting to hear the other side of the uber.

>|<>QBB<
zao":78069 said:
sounds damn good.
im glad to see people getting to hear the other side of the uber.

No shit!!
I seriously never knew an Uber could sound like that. Pretty damn cool.

Back