UFO's Aliens, and shit

• Thread starter Thread starter CrazyNutz
  • Start date Start date
illegal.jpg

You clearly don't live in a city where every shitty job is done by an illegal willing to work hard for shit pay :hys:
So, a medal to pin on your chest for this?

So, you're saying white legal people don't work hard for shit pay also?

Look around you, the world is bigger than your backyard.

^^^^ Damn, these fawking MAGA's are critically hemorrhaging out their vaginas. Something happen recently? :unsure:

Help is on the way :hys::hys::hys:

zxHypMbM8Bk8y2Bf3f63PcdzHXeVi8-kngzwrW1MO2o.jpg
Looks like one on my mom's tampons from years ago! She was a big woman. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alright I've been following this, and here's my conclusion.

IT'S HORSE SHIT

I think it was a meteorite, the kid experienced it ( the light, the sound) close up. It freaked him out, his mind immediately went all "Alien/UFO" as the explanation. He got the rest of his family involved, and they started seeing shit that wasn't there. Basically "pseudohallucinations" like when the chair in the corner with the shirt on it starts waving at you in the middle of the night.

Also the kid's describing it/them as "Breathing Heavy" this makes no sense. Why the fuck would an Alien breath the earths gases? The atmosphere is different on every planet, they would need to breath their own gas mixture.

Also the "Round Spot" in the back yard just looks like where some heavy machinery has turned around.

And lastly the kid has a youtube channel now https://www.youtube.com/@Aliensociety51
C'mon he's trying to capitolize this now.

Alright I've been following this, and here's my conclusion.

IT'S HORSE SHIT

I think it was a meteorite, the kid experienced it ( the light, the sound) close up. It freaked him out, his mind immediately went all "Alien/UFO" as the explanation. He got the rest of his family involved, and they started seeing shit that wasn't there. Basically "pseudohallucinations" like when the chair in the corner with the shirt on it starts waving at you in the middle of the night.

Also the kid's describing it/them as "Breathing Heavy" this makes no sense. Why the fuck would an Alien breath the earths gases? The atmosphere is different on every planet, they would need to breath their own gas mixture.

Also the "Round Spot" in the back yard just looks like where some heavy machinery has turned around.

And lastly the kid has a youtube channel now https://www.youtube.com/@Aliensociety51
C'mon he's trying to capitolize this now.
I'm with you on this...........I wish it was real but people will do ANYTHING for their 15mins.

Back