Uncle Ted

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
S
Sitedrifter
Ted Nugent, the Covid naysayer, pandemic and vaccine denouncer has the "chinese shit"!

While Ted is my favorite guitar player, he is such a DUMB :poop: idiot. Though I do hope he beats this CCP created virus.

Stay safe Krull 🌈

Ted Nugent, the Covid naysayer, pandemic and vaccine denouncer has the "chinese shit"!

While Ted is my favorite guitar player, he is such a DUMB :poop: idiot. Though I do hope he beats this CCP created virus.

Stay safe Krull 🌈

Bullshit.

Your favorite guitar player is more like Bruce Buttsteen.

Stay safe Krull 🌈
He never stated that covid didn't exist, or that people could not die from it, but that the number of deaths was exaggerated (or how deadly it is); also, that the PANDEMIC is bullshit in how much it's affecting the entire world (except China, interesting, eh?) with shutdowns, etc., which are destroying businesses, the economy and we're seeing record highs in suicide and drug ODs (and alcohol abuse). All this when most people can fight it, like they can a bad flu. As for him denouncing this vaccine, many people are on that page, including myself and my fiancee (who both had the Chinese virus). None of that makes him dumb, but using common sense in what this problem is (not that big) and the exaggeration of the world's governments, which should scare anyone. Amazing how we 'fought' the gov't over the years, never trusted them, then suddenly 50% of the population thinks the gov't is here to help. Fuck me! Those who think it's exaggerated and don't want the jab are the actual rebels, whereas the libtards are the blind sheep swallowing the gov'ts load.

And the tin foil hat award goes to.... ^^^^^^ this guy :ROFLMAO:

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "
Ronald Reagan

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help. "
Ronald Reagan

Ironically Reagan was the head of the government when he said that. :ROFLMAO:

Also rather funny is, it's not even an original quote.

I’d add any liberal thinks that. It’s how they justify their twisted ideologies
7b3.jpg

He never stated that covid didn't exist, or that people could not die from it, but that the number of deaths was exaggerated (or how deadly it is); also, that the PANDEMIC is bullshit in how much it's affecting the entire world (except China, interesting, eh?) with shutdowns, etc., which are destroying businesses, the economy and we're seeing record highs in suicide and drug ODs (and alcohol abuse). All this when most people can fight it, like they can a bad flu. As for him denouncing this vaccine, many people are on that page, including myself and my fiancee (who both had the Chinese virus). None of that makes him dumb, but using common sense in what this problem is (not that big) and the exaggeration of the world's governments, which should scare anyone. Amazing how we 'fought' the gov't over the years, never trusted them, then suddenly 50% of the population thinks the gov't is here to help. Fuck me! Those who think it's exaggerated and don't want the jab are the actual rebels, whereas the libtards are the blind sheep swallowing the gov'ts load.
Damn you sure talk stupid about Covid. Your a fucking idiot and I hope they put that on your tombstone.

What do you see when you look at your own dick?
12786099.jpg
You sure have a penis fascination. You're either 10 years old or still in the closet. OK either way. I mean, it's 2021 right?

Back