USA Charvel Site

Did the bumble bees go to Edward?
I don't think so; Grover probably made some per custom order for regular dudes. I have seen a few for sale from time to time. Which pissed EVH off enough to threaten Charvel with a lawsuit. Grover stopped making striped guitars at that point. Ed got the originals of course. The pre EVH cease and desist striped Charvels are the most collectible/valuable Charvels out there to my knowledge.

I don't think so; Grover probably made some per custom order for regular dudes. I have seen a few for sale from time to time. Which pissed EVH off enough to threaten Charvel with a lawsuit. Grover stopped making striped guitars at that point. Ed got the originals of course. The pre EVH cease and desist striped Charvels are the most collectible/valuable Charvels out there to my knowledge.
Wayne wasn't able to reconcile with Ed until a 2004 tour, when Wayne delivered a guitar to Ed backstage.

Cool site, been there lots….definitely a great source for info.
I found the Jackson/Charvel forum to be even better than ^^^ site; only problem is you have to do a lot of digging to find out about info that is sort of hazy in the first place.
I think USAcharvel.com is run by a member of the JCF?
Cool. I added this and the other VH post to my Van Halen thread :D

That comes from a recounting by Wayne, not Ed.

I'll see if I can find it again.
It’s all good brother. I was just recounting what Ed said.

Maybe they had a beef along the way too? Wouldn’t surprise me.

It’s all good brother. I was just recounting what Ed said.

Maybe they had a beef along the way too? Wouldn’t surprise me.
Ed was angry with everyone, at some point.

If you ever get a chance, talk to Terry Kilgore about the early days.

:ROFLMAO:

Ed was angry with everyone, at some point.

If you ever get a chance, talk to Terry Kilgore about the early days.

:ROFLMAO:
I do believe that. He seemed very paranoid and protective of everything he was doing once he realized the band was taking off.

Back