VH4 with Blackmachine B6 and PRS 7-String Standard 24

• Thread starter Thread starter Niilz
  • Start date Start date
Niilz
Niilz

...a small teaser for the upcoming album "Marula" (available via Lifeforce records on october 14th in the US).

The whole album was recorded with Diezel amps - 98% is' VH4 - all four channels were used - we even liked the clean channel better than a Fender or Vox for our stuff...

One Shure SM57 - on one V30 in a 4x12 - into an API channel strip.
And then: a lot of takes - not too much post-production bs.

I hope you can enjoy this nerd stuff! :D ;)

Niilz":wmtfsql7 said:

...a small teaser for the upcoming album "Marula" (available via Lifeforce records on october 14th in the US).

The whole album was recorded with Diezel amps - 98% is' VH4 - all four channels were used - we even liked the clean channel better than a Fender or Vox for our stuff...

One Shure SM57 - on one V30 in a 4x12 - into an API channel strip.
And then: a lot of takes - not too much post-production bs.

I hope you can enjoy this nerd stuff! :D ;)

Great as always, Nils !!!

See you on Saturday.

awesome!

Btw - I am glad to own a VH4, especially one of these used for this album... :lol: :LOL:

I now admit to have a gargantuan boner right now.. PER-FECT!

Absolutely. I'm interested in seeing what works really well together.

Very good song! I promise to buy your album if only I can get it somewhere without ridiculous postages.

And greetings to a fellow Blackmachinist. :thumbsup:

Ilkka

For some reason the album is already available in Holland so I got my hands on it early :D Not only do I like the songs a lot, production wise it sounds absolutely massive.

Definitely recommended!

Favourite song at the moment: A shore uncertainty.

Great song, already preordered album. Lucky me, i will hear you live on 27th in Poznan :)

AsRocker":3kviwuml said:
Great song, already preordered album. Lucky me, i will hear you live on 27th in Poznan :)

Yeah! Great. Bring some friends with you and then let's have some "talk" (beer!!! :D ) after the show. ;-)

Back