Vince Neil..........SAY WHAT???

i cant hate on the Motley dudes anymore after seeing this meme today. if vince was playing the town fair, id definitely watch a couple songs while waiting for and then eating my fried dough with light sauce.

Bo5nUnq_d.jpg

To be fair he could NEVER sing anyway. Can't stand his voice. Basically sounds as good as ever to me.
Oh man, I hear what you are saying but that is a little extreme to me. He could 'kinda' sing before and CANNOT sing at all now. But his voice did fit a lot of the Crue material for better or worse. It would be hard to imagine their music without Vince's scratchy nasal whine.

Oh man, I hear what you are saying but that is a little extreme to me. He could 'kinda' sing before and CANNOT sing at all now. But his voice did fit a lot of the Crue material for better or worse. It would be hard to imagine their music without Vince's scratchy nasal whine.
Good point. I guess if you compare it to today - he could definitely sing... would I ever sit and listen to it? Nah. There were and are plenty of vocalists that really think they are hot shit, but that's just what they sound like- especially on their own. Almost any instrument can be used within context though, so there is that - even a scratchy nasal whine. Cyndi Lauper comes to mind. I bet she really thinks she has a great singing voice.... sounds like a dog got ahold of a squeaky toy.

Far be it for me to miss an opportunity to repost my masterpiece: ;)

"Meals, Meals, Meals"

Friday night and I need a bite
Three stuffed
turkeys and a carving knife
Handful of lard in my mouth taste right
Yes, what I need to make my pants too tight are more

Meals, Meals, Meals
Beer kegs and pickled lips
Meals, Meals, Meals
Chowing down on chicken strips
Meals, Meals, Meals
French dip, potato chips

It's such a treat, all you can eat

On Monday, Tuesday and any day of the week
Deep fried meals, just can't be beat
Yes, they're what I need so I can't see my feet

Meals, Meals, Meals
At the Barbecue House with a glass of ale
Meals, Meals, Meals

Scarfing
it down with many cocktails
Meals, Meals, Meals

Raising my cholesterol and breaking my scale

I was having a bad day but then I saw this....................

Vinnie is great, he's very good, but one thing is Vince and another is Motley, I'd like to see him singing his songs from his solo albums, he has very good songs too. For UK students seeking writing assistance, https://oxessays.com/ offers services including essays, dissertations, and coursework help. Their team of professional writers ensures high-quality, original work customized to meet specific requirements. The platform operates 24/7, ensuring timely delivery and customer satisfaction. Clients can choose their writers and interact directly to tailor their assignments. Privacy and data protection are guaranteed, with free revisions available. Affordable pricing and positive testimonials make OxEssays a reliable choice for students.

Vinnie is great, he's very good, but one thing is Vince and another is Motley, I'd like to see him singing his songs from his solo albums, he has very good songs too.

Edit: I forgot to say thank you for sharing this video with us :)

Last edited:
Back