We need the puke emoji added to the like button responses

• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date
Hmm, interesting. Perhaps an Oceanburst puke emoji
Speaking of oceanburst, you figure out what direction you wanted to go on those power tubes?
Trying to make one trip to UPS for both you and madasahatter, if possible. Let me know what you're thinking.

I requested the puke too. I’d also like an eye roll as long as we’re at it.

Take it if you need it, I guess.
IMG_5235.jpeg

Ah... gotcha sis'. Sorry. Yeah, I saw her response and understood @acceptance but was putting this reply together:

I don't think admin'd be keen to add to that one-click row. It covers the usual basic emotions already - angry, sad, surprised, laughter / happy(?), love and the general "like" of course.

Let's face it, it's not going to help the community in any big way to clutter that line up with negative-response options IMHO, which is why, again, I know admin won't be keen on that.

To extend that with a thought experiment:
Imagine how the tone of the forum might change if, say, 50 "fuck-you-style" emojis were added with one-click accessibility.

Extrapolation of exaggerated scenarios is one of my favourite tools in life. :LOL:

Let's face it, it's not going to help the community in any big way to clutter that line up with negative-response options IMHO, which is why, again, I know admin won't be keen on that.

Imagine how the tone of the forum might change if, say, 50 "fuck-you-style" emojis were added with one-click accessibility.
Ahh, that’s good point, I didn’t think of that. But boy would they get some use in OTC 🤣

Ah... gotcha sis'. Sorry. Yeah, I saw her response and understood @acceptance but was putting this reply together:

I don't think admin'd be keen to add to that one-click row. It covers the usual basic emotions already - angry, sad, surprised, laughter / happy(?), love and the general "like" of course.

Extrapolation of exaggerated scenarios is one of my favourite tools in life. :LOL:

I mean we're all adults here.
Well, most of us.
...some of us.
Okay, you got me.

Yeah look, I hope you guys understand that although I'd started a request to admin, I backed out after thinking about it a bit.

I mean, it'd be an interesting experiment to set up two forums:
One with only legit emotional emojis and the other with only ad-hominem / derogatory ones.

I think I know what the result would be; it's pretty-obvious.

There's plenty-enough angst in OTC and the emojis are there anyway, just not 1 click away.

Yeah look, I hope you guys understand that although I'd started a request to admin, I backed out after thinking about it a bit.

I mean, it'd be an interesting experiment to set up two forums:
One with only legit emotional emojis and the other with only ad-hominem / derogatory ones.

I think I know what the result would be; it's pretty-obvious.

There's plenty-enough angst in OTC and the emojis are there anyway, just not 1 click away.

Can we at least get the unicorn? 🦄
Also, why is there a pregnant man emoji 🫃, but no breastfeeding man emoji?

Back