Well i just love these Anderson guitars.

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
thiswaythatway
thiswaythatway
I got my second one in today which is a hollow Drop Top. I was taking a chance on getting a hollow or chambered guitar but DAMM, Anderson really knows what they're doing. This Drop Top doesn't sound thin or weak at all and does just fine doing hard rock, metal, or anything really.

The switcheroo system is soo versatile. I can have any pickup in series, parallel, or split. I go for the series/split option though because parallel seems to drop to much volume. It's basswood with a maple top and madagascar rosewood.

The other one is a solid Cobra S. Mahagoney body and neck with 24.75 scale length. That guitar sounds nick and thick and they both really sing and sustain nicely.

Captured2006-8-900000.jpg

Captured2006-8-900002.jpg

Captured2006-8-900003.jpg

You DON'T need that Cobra S... you need a non hollow Drop Top ;)

I see you have a new amp location :)

I will be thinking Anderson when showing for a dorky hardtail superstrat, that will not happen for awhile though. I needs to play more and buy less.

Sweet!!!! Nice set up!!!

Anderson's are great guitars. Every time I go into my regular guitar shop, I have to put away my credit card & not pick one up or else I will be putting $2300 for a Hollow Drop Top (w/some extra's).

Back