Where's SiteClown Right Now?

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
W
WGAF
Banned
Where else but the usual hangout at his mom's. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

UgTfnpb.jpg

Ah yes, know him well.

George uh... George uh...

Funny thing is he could've been referring to Dubya or H Dubya... or George Washington... or...

Morning you OT Misfits.

I believe CharvelDan (aka: Siteclown) is pulling a Biden hiding out in his basement with his ladyboy to avoid the OT press.

C'mon CD, we know it's you so quit being a total soft cock & man up for once & own up to the charade once & for all.

It'll garner you respect as we'll finally see that you can be a man. Look at Stanz fessing up to being GOAT & the heat's now off him.
:thumbsup:

UgTfnpb.jpg

Qhw4ua2.jpg

WGAF":1m7uvfo1 said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

I believe CharvelDan (aka: Siteclown) is pulling a Biden hiding out in his basement with his ladyboy to avoid the OT press.

C'mon CD, we know it's you so quit being a total soft cock & man up for once & own up to the charade once & for all.

It'll garner you respect as we'll finally see that you can be a man. Look at Stanz fessing up to being GOAT & the heat's now off him.

UgTfnpb.jpg

Qhw4ua2.jpg

How does your family and friends respect you and your homophobic, anti LGBTQ, misogynistic and off putting views. Potty mouth!

Sitedrifter":2f5d6bvd said:
WGAF":2f5d6bvd said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

Qhw4ua2.jpg
How does your family and friends respect you and your homophobic, anti LGBTQ, misogynistic and off putting views. Potty mouth!
Morning pretty boy CharvelDan :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

They LOVE me of course. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

WGAF":7nlbd2nm said:
Sitedrifter":7nlbd2nm said:
WGAF":7nlbd2nm said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

Qhw4ua2.jpg

I do not even like Charvel guitars so how can I be some guy called Charvel Dan?

I ride high with premier guitars from Eastwood, Chapman and D'Angelico not some Jackson knock off like Charvel. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":rby792q9 said:
WGAF":rby792q9 said:
Sitedrifter":rby792q9 said:
WGAF":rby792q9 said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

Qhw4ua2.jpg

I ride high with premier guitars from Eastwood, Chapman and D'Angelico not some Jackson knock off like Charvel. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
Actually, Jackson was born of the Charvel brand. They are nice guitars, but they aren't being built to OEM specs. Charvel and Jackson guitars (under Wayne and Grover) were not built using a compound radius fretboard. I assume this retarded move was keep them from competing with the Fender line; in terms of feel and playability.

Changes that need to be made:
1. Switch to a 50's neck profile.
2. Switch to the proper standard radius fretboard.
3. Drop the goofy 80's colors.
4. Drop the Floyd Rose and go back to Fender style whammy.
5. Drop the pointy headstock; except on Kelly, V, Star, and Rhoads.

stanz":2ay9a6nu said:
Sitedrifter":2ay9a6nu said:
WGAF":2ay9a6nu said:
Sitedrifter":2ay9a6nu said:
WGAF":2ay9a6nu said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

Qhw4ua2.jpg

Actually, Jackson was born of the Charvel brand. They are nice guitars, but they aren't being built to OEM specs. Charvel and Jackson guitars (under Wayne and Grover) were not built using a compound radius fretboard. I assume this retarded move was keep them from competing with the Fender line; in terms of feel and playability.

Go get him Goat!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sitedrifter":upm6ynoy said:

I'm SERIOUSLY confused here.

Isn't Kentucky a Republican state & you're NOT supporting the Trump.
You're a dirty little turncoat & no more p_rnhub for you young clown.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

stanz":1e6qgfni said:
Sitedrifter":1e6qgfni said:
WGAF":1e6qgfni said:
Sitedrifter":1e6qgfni said:
WGAF":1e6qgfni said:
Morning you OT Misfits.

Qhw4ua2.jpg

I really do not care.

WGAF":1o6npkvb said:
Sitedrifter":1o6npkvb said:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I was just thinking this on Saturday, I have been in NJ for 20 years, maybe that is the issue?

Kentucky is a red state but poor as shit except for the politicians. I went to college to get the fuck out of Kentucky to make a quality life for myself and I have.

I will go back when I retire because the state is beautiful and sloooooow unlike the stink pot I live in (NJ) which is fast paced, get the fuck out of my NOW, way of life

Sitedrifter":16yrjrkj said:
WGAF":16yrjrkj said:
Sitedrifter":16yrjrkj said:

I was just thinking this on Saturday, I have been in NJ for 20 years, maybe that is the issue?

Kentucky is a red state but poor as shit except for the politicians. I went to college to get the fuck out of Kentucky to make a quality life for myself and I have.

I will go back when I retire because the state is beautiful and sloooooow unlike the stink pot I live in (NJ) which is fast paced, get the fuck out of my NOW, way of life
So, you've just publicly spat on NJ & you've confessed to stealing their money & then you'll take it to Kentucky when you're done with shitty NJ. Doesn't sound very noble or gracious does it CharvelDan?

WGAF":3ej9bhpo said:
Sitedrifter":3ej9bhpo said:
WGAF":3ej9bhpo said:
Sitedrifter":3ej9bhpo said:

So, you've just publicly spat on NJ & you've confessed to stealing their money & then you'll take it to Kentucky when you're done with shitty NJ. Doesn't sound very noble or gracious does it CharvelDan?

I said Stink. It does smell.
Not sure what you mean about stealing *their*money?
I am gracious to myself with all the hard work I put into everything to get me to the point I am at today.

Now when Trumpy Bear wins, will the Dems be gracious losers.. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Sitedrifter":u9zm1he9 said:
WGAF":u9zm1he9 said:
Sitedrifter":u9zm1he9 said:

I love Kentucky! Tennessee too. Never been to stinkpot NJ, but I've heard stories. I'm sure there's nice areas away from the city. Cities suck balls! The worst state I've ever lived in was Texas.

Back