With all these name changes....

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
S
Sitedrifter
why not change the name of the Democratic party? The history of that party name is pretty bad in particular prior to the early 70s.

For hundreds of years that party represented the ultimate in oppression and racism so following current day suit, the name should be changed.

I thought they already did change the name...to republicans.

Point being...a rose by any other name...

SpiderWars":1er6dzes said:

The name Democrat has a history of being associated with suppression.
If the liberals want to change the names of everything that has a negative history then they must change the name, Democrat.
They are tearing down confederate statues of which those people were democrats.

Maybe Cryin' Chuck or filthy rich Pelosi with her custom made color coordinated face masks can propose this name change?

If the name is not changed then this is all but nothing more then hypocrisy.

SpiderWars":2s8ey68e said:

The whole shift never happened as a result of policy though. Even after the Civil Rights Act of 1964, only one senator changed parties and the Republican Party never passed any legislation to roll back the advancements of the Civil Rights Act. That said, the vote of the south was ripe for the taking, bet even though, most stayed Democrat until the late 70’s early 80s. The Republican platform of targeting the Christian Conservatives, not racists, is what cause the shift in the south. MLK even after all of his work in the south claimed the Democrats in Chicago were the most racist and violent he’d experienced.

They should adhere to the KISS methodology and just do the right thing.

Drop the swamp and simply rechristen to REDSKINS. Problem solved, nobody is offended since we've removed the swap from the almighty NFL - WARSHINGTON

As for the NBA. I hope they all sink with NIKE in a CHINA Gucci [HAND] bag whom they've been in bed with bangin' away forever. :aww:

Have a nice day.

Rename the Democratic Party and sever the ties to it's racist past.

The watermelon party?

Indistinguishable from the Greens in so many ways, they might as well be called this. It'd cover the red-on-the-inside thing quite elegantly IMHO.

What a bunch of bullshit :lol: :LOL: that one party could claim moral superiority over the other. It's ludicrous. There is so much obvious "lose" on both sides, but, somehow, people find a way to overlook it and claim the moral high ground. Give me a break. That avatar with Epstein and Clinton? There are just as many photos of Epstein with Trump. Pick & choose to suit your own agendas. Whatever fits your personal views of righteousness...

Krull":99p2763f said:
IndyWS6":99p2763f said:
What a bunch of bullshit :lol: :LOL: that one party could claim moral superiority over the other. It's ludicrous. There is so much obvious "lose" on both sides, but, somehow, people find a way to overlook it and claim the moral high ground. Give me a break. That avatar with Epstein and Clinton? There are just as many photos of Epstein with Trump. Pick & choose to suit your own agendas. Whatever fits your personal views of righteousness...

Just as many photos...How about as many plane rides?
Does it matter? You can't pick and choose the depth of guilt by association without facts. Conjecture doesn't stand up. And, seriously, who F'n cares?? There's a mountain of slimeball people. You can't police them and arguing that your slimeball is better than someone else's is idiotic...

IndyWS6":pqolagy9 said:
Fair call, Indy. I agree with your, "My slime ball is better than your slime ball" comment too. :thumbsup:

That said, the temptation to make judgements is sometimes irresistible; they make it so hard to ignore them... :lol: :LOL:

NEXT

il_794xN.819424151_5s3d.jpg

:)

Attachments

• KC Fried Chicken ANARCHIST.jpg
    KC Fried Chicken ANARCHIST.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 1,442
WGAF":13w0xke4 said:
I keep thinking instead of Redskins it should be FORESKINS.

Perfect! Every team in the NFL should be called the FORESKINS, they are not even worthy to be called DICKS.

Why would D.C. want to become a state now all of a sudden. Something smells and its really beginning to stink.

panhead":3ezs8uis said:
Why would D.C. want to become a state now all of a sudden. Something smells and its really beginning to stink.

More handouts?

scottosan":188eg0el said:
SpiderWars":188eg0el said:

The whole shift never happened as a result of policy though. Even after the Civil Rights Act of 1964, only one senator changed parties and the Republican Party never passed any legislation to roll back the advancements of the Civil Rights Act. That said, the vote of the south was ripe for the taking, bet even though, most stayed Democrat until the late 70’s early 80s. The Republican platform of targeting the Christian Conservatives, not racists, is what cause the shift in the south. MLK even after all of his work in the south claimed the Democrats in Chicago were the most racist and violent he’d experienced.

It’s so funny when I read people say the parties “switched”... :lol: :LOL:

Back