Wizard MTL2 vs Ground Zero Hellion V2

slevy008

Hi everyone! Was wondering how the Ground Zero Hellion v2 compares to a Wizard MTL2?... anyone have experience with these?
Thanks in advance,
Steve

I feel it would be more fair to compare hellrazor and hellion. The mtl2 is a solid amp. But the other two are fucking beasts.

However, this is a time when you would want to play them to see what voicing you like. They all will have punch. The hellion is much tighter than the mtl2 and tighter than hellrazor. The hellrazor is like a mtl on steroids. It is one of the best amps i have come accross. Maybe the best.

I would like to spend more time with the hellion. It is a very special amp also. But i feel like it has so much versatility. And i think the hellrazor is going to be more specific.

The mtl2 is a fun amp, more low mid than some of the wizard offerings, but still that wizard high end. It will do everything you need and have punch for days, but you will want a boost with it for certain stuff.

I feel it would be more fair to compare hellrazor and hellion. The mtl2 is a solid amp. But the other two are fucking beasts.

However, this is a time when you would want to play them to see what voicing you like. They all will have punch. The hellion is much tighter than the mtl2 and tighter than hellrazor. The hellrazor is like a mtl on steroids. It is one of the best amps i have come accross. Maybe the best.

I would like to spend more time with the hellion. It is a very special amp also. But i feel like it has so much versatility. And i think the hellrazor is going to be more specific.

The mtl2 is a fun amp, more low mid than some of the wizard offerings, but still that wizard high end. It will do everything you need and have punch for days, but you will want a boost with it for certain stuff.
Awesome response and info bud! I really appreciate the help. I just picked up the Hellion V2 for a decent number,... Im excited to give it a go!
Thanks for the help!

Steve

Awesome response and info bud! I really appreciate the help. I just picked up the Hellion V2 for a decent number,... Im excited to give it a go!
Thanks for the help!

Steve
Good. I tried to give info without rambling too much. It is a fine line.

Congrats!

Back