WTF.....Mesa knobs twice the price of pots?!?!?!?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
Digital Jams
Digital Jams
So I receive the knobs and pots to ship to Zorren and while I am looking at the invoice it turns out that the knobs were almost twice the price of the pots.......WTF :confused:

Mike and Chris were very cool and I had great service but what makes these plastic knobs twice the cost of a pot???

:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":27b3e said:
So I receive the knobs and pots to ship to Zorren and while I am looking at the invoice it turns out that the knobs were almost twice the price of the pots.......WTF :confused:

Mike and Chris were very cool and I had great service but what makes these plastic knobs twice the cost of a pot???

What makes it twice the cost? The fact that you need them :D

Unfortunetly, They pretty much got ya by the balls!!

Digital Jams":52d28 said:

Zorran gets better clips from a crippled Mark IV then most with a healthy one :lol:

Shiny_Surface":af63a said:

Zorran gets better clips from a crippled Mark IV then most with a healthy one :lol:

No kidding, he can't pull the lead gain or drive pots right now and he still sounds freaking heavy :eek:

Well...Mesa has Zorren by the balls :D

You should see what Mesa charges for their hardwood cabs! You would think they got the wood straight from Noahs Arc! :o

I don't know if you guys are familliar with Petaluma, California... That's where the Mesa factory is. It's LOADED with hippies and "naturalist" types.

Therefore, the anser to the question is, the knobs are so expensive because they're made of plastic and you are payuing a tarriff for an enviromentally unfreindly, petrol-chemical product.

... and the weed is pretty expensive out here. :D

Mesa is awfully proud of their shit. They charge a lot for everything.

again with this":6fc2b said:
I don't know if you guys are familliar with Petaluma, California... That's where the Mesa factory is. It's LOADED with hippies and "naturalist" types.

Isn't that all of California? ;)

mesa...

great customer service for such a company

stupidly expensive for any parts/accessories one might order from them

Well, at least you didn't have to buy these $500 knobs...
http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=NOB_C37_C

danyeo":30885 said:
You should see what Mesa charges for their hardwood cabs! You would think they got the wood straight from Noahs Arc! :o

Wahhhhht?

You mean they don't?

Back