YouTube paid for my new amp

• Thread starter Thread starter GearGasms
  • Start date Start date
Except this wasn't charity. This was 5 years of hard work and 4 years of people telling me to kill myself in the comments section. So, nope. :cool:
Jeez what’s wrong with people. But what did you say in the vids? 🤣

By the looks of the holes in your jeans, I suspect it wasn’t YouTube alone than paid for that amp. Those jeans look like your “earned” that amp. No worries though, as long as you committed and made direct eye contact, you deserved some cool new gear. :D

Image 2.jpg

I watch this funny cooking show on YouTube and dude posts people’s comments on every episode…people are fucking nasty and brutal….but it is hilarious at the same time. Digital communication =0 threat of being smacked in the mouth…thus people are more likely to be nasty….

I watch this funny cooking show on YouTube and dude posts people’s comments on every episode…people are fucking nasty and brutal….but it is hilarious at the same time. Digital communication =0 threat of being smacked in the mouth…thus people are more likely to be nasty….
From my Marine Corps days, giving people shit, making inappropriate wife comments, or gay innuendos is a an endearing way to show camaraderie.

People are cruel, wear a helmet :D

From my Marine Corps days, giving people shit, making inappropriate wife comments, or gay innuendos is a an endearing way to show camaraderie.

I was just telling my wife that. Any of us that have been in the military, you constantly make fun of each other, lol.

Same, working with a bunch of mechanics from the age of 19. Everything was a nasty joke or some kind of brutal cut down.
Imagine my surprise when that didn't fly so well when I got into healthcare. I thought it was normal interaction. I was wrong, on more than one occasion. And they weren't even that bad.
I told one girl, and ex cheerleader nurse, that if she kept sitting on her ass she'd get a bad case of secretary's ass. The gasps from all the other nurses around me shocked me. No sense of humor.
Another one, she just couldn't seem to understand what I was explaining. After trying to 3 times, and everyone else around us getting it, said it must be the blonde hair. An hour later she cried and yelled at me in front of a patient and their family. Like, it stewed that long before her meltdown. Again, must've been the blonde hair. If a dude had a meltdown like that where I used to work, he'd be screwed with so hard he'd off himself. In the hospital, I'm the bad guy because fake af everything on her ugly body couldn't take a joke. pfffftt

Congrats, friend. I never did make it to monetizing the videos. I guess I got discouraged trying to make decent videos and really working at it and then seeing reaction videos and unboxing toys videos with a million views.

told one girl, and ex cheerleader nurse, that if she kept sitting on her ass she'd get a bad case of secretary's ass.
That's awesome and I didn't know it was a thing across the pond! :ROFLMAO:

I remember so vividly when I was still in college and went to job agencies in the summer for a temp job, you'd walk in, see quite a nice looking girl at a desk, that looked like she was a size 2 or 4 at most....until she stood up. Blammo! Holy pearshape, Batman! :eek:

Most importantly, make fun of yourself. I teach my kids this. If someone makes fun of you, make fun of yourself harder. Takes the wind out of their sail.
Lol, so funny you say that!! I did that military brat and then in the Air Force. When I was a kid, if someone said "nice pants, what are you gay?" Or something like that, I'd respond with something like "hey, just cuz I woke up with your Dad doesn't mean I'm gay", etc.

Back